• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

caution LKY is ALIVE corpse us FAKED! Whole thing is GE2015 vote gaining PLOY

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
I woke up and wote this in a hurry. I was shown the whole truth in my dream last night. LKY is stashed alive but sick by Lees. Not dead at all. He is unfit to take part in GE2015, so they conceived the entire play dead ploy right from admission to SGH ICU till State Funeral. The corpse is a faked corpse. They play up all the prepared propagandas to campaign for GE2015 aiming for sympathy votes. The PAP is frightened this GE. This trick is their only chance.

Don't fall for this trick. Old Fart is sick and unfit for GE. Not even in SGH!

Don't get bluffed. Vote PAP OUT!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY will surely get well soon in time for NDP.
I don't believe that he has died! :mad:

CAW6PKAUkAEklSU.jpg:large

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
As at before LKY news of hospitalization, his state is Wheelchair bound or even bed bound. It is too easy to stash an old man like this, in top secret, by Government. A few nurse a doctor in a guarded establishment. No contact w any other persons.

Stage a flase state funeral to close his public life. He lives remaining life with aged worsening health under top secret medical care. If there is a huge political gain this way, it can always be done.