• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Official release of Catalog for iPhone and Android

ChioCS

Advertiser
Catalog for iPhone and Android will be available in Apple store and Google play by end April.

iPhoneCatalog.jpg

ChioCS

Advertiser
We are in the process of finalizing and preparation for rollout.

The date for Google Play is set for 11-May.

Date for releasing to Apple Store is 18-May.

ChioCS

Advertiser
icon180.png

Catalog Explorer has been released to Google Play and will be available in the next few hours.

ChioCS

Advertiser
Submitted Catalog Explorer to Apple on 14 May for review. No news yet. May takes some time. Will update.

ChioCS

Advertiser
Damn, after one week reject my App because my screen shot contains other platform name.

screenshot1.jpg

Will submit to them again, god knows when will they come back. :mad:

Last edited:

ChioCS

Advertiser
10 days and no news from Apple, still in waiting for review queue. Nothing I can expedite it. :mad:

ChioCS

Advertiser
Apple has finally approved without any further comments. It takes nearly one month to have my product listed. Ok, make the mistake of having another platform mentioned and gets delay. But still a bloody long time.