• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In a Post-LKY era, Singapore is finished!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore is finished!!!

What! you look down on his son LHL, the apprentice for 20 years to groom for PMship?

Without LKY, the country is now rudderless.

Sinkie men will soon be construction workers and the womenfolk will end up as maids or prostitutes abroad.

You can all kiss your prosperity good bye. You've had great run but all good things have to come to an end.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heart ? :rolleyes:
These scums wanna join the party for personal gains only , serving the people was never on their agenda
:oIo:

I still remember LKY saying that there aren't any good people out there left, because they are all in the PAP:biggrin:

There must be still be some honest & capable people out there?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Disagree with your first sentence. Singapore will flow with the momentum and economic direction of the region. If there is peace, the region will prosper, Singapore will go with it.

Disagree with your second sentence too. Singapore men? Construction workers? Fren, most men in Peesai can't even saw a plank, let alone lay bricks, erect a roof, lay a cement foundation. They had to have the foreigners carry out work performed by real men. Women in Sg as maids? Their grandmothers had the skills and training, but these weren't passed down to generations after them. Their mothers had office skills and also could function as salesgirls, seamstress, cashiers, but the daughters are absolutely hopeless apart from posing with their Hello Kitty dollies and idolising K-pop bands. Prostitutes? Hard for them to compete with PRC, Vietnam, Thailand. Personally, I think it is quite hopeless for Singaporeans to make a living in the fields you mentioned.

Cheers!

Without LKY, the country is now rudderless.

Sinkie men will soon be construction workers and the womenfolk will end up as maids or prostitutes abroad...............

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still remember LKY saying that there aren't any good people out there left, because they are all in the PAP:biggrin:

There must be still be some honest & capable people out there?

You mean like these two?

ysl+expelled.jpg

Untitled_0.png

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

White clouds over sinkeeland.A breath of fresh air.

I SECOND THAT.. We hope the way is clear for those in Parliament to make the changes necessary for a better Singapore..where the loyalty
and duties is for the Nation and not for a particular party.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore was finished the day LKY took charge. Now is 50% gone, now into 2nd half.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And the malays are at the bottom of the heap. They did not get their merdeka yet. that time is coming.

I've seen opportunities given to young educated malays but shunned in the name of their religion.

So yes.. Their time in Singapore will come when they heed the call of ISIS. Allahu akbar.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've seen opportunities given to young educated malays but shunned in the name of their religion.

So yes.. Their time in Singapore will come when they heed the call of ISIS. Allahu akbar.

Allahu akbar means what? I thought terrorist use this before they bomb others or when they want to rape their sheep. What does it mean?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We are doing much better than your Mat brothers and sisters. You should fuck off and go back to Indonesia where your ancestors came from.

it seems losers like you who cannot fight a hot heated post and just flame him from another country.. i guess you must be a clone..

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

it seems losers like you who cannot fight a hot heated post and just flame him from another country.. i guess you must be a clone..

You were always a Mat as those on the inside know of you. I am your father Luke Chat and I am ordering you and your similar others to return home. Go back to Indonesia. You came here to conquer, plunder, murder, rape and enslave. Your game was over long ago. Don't try anything funny. You will regret it.