• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Which world leader will NOT make it for the funeral

• Obama

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cameron

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Putin

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abbott

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Merkel

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Xi

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11026129_436565763177764_8644448781720761661_o.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where should his body be displayed?

Or make curry with it... the spices will mask the smell. Feed it to Indian porlumpars at some grassroots event.

good idea too. the leftover bones feed to the real dog not the porlumpar doggies :biggrin:
After both method of processing, the end result is turned into shit and flush off the public toilet when the eater go pangsai !
After that passerby step on the shit under their shoe sole and that's how smear of shit on sole of shoes term came about.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear LKY, please GET WELL SOON! :smile:

[video=youtube;zHzMLGH1Rfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzMLGH1Rfs[/video]

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where should his body be displayed?

Maybe the medical faculty should do a research whether dead body bites.

I'll volunteer to shaft my dick into his mouth.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my boss, my heart is "not there" to work and i need some time off.
He grant me 3 days off. Booking a trip to bangkok to get away from here.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
International leaders pay tributes to LKY. But wheres Malaysia??

From Obama to Xi Jinping.., everyone said their obligatory praises for the old man...was waiting for our immediate neighbour's reaction...still waiting!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If everyone think again...oldman claimed to be founding father..SG50, but he cannot live to the actual date of SG50 and almost live through it..indicates that this is fated or could be a punishment .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If everyone think again...oldman claimed to be founding father..SG50, but he cannot live to the actual date of SG50 and almost live through it..indicates that this is fated or could be a punishment .

As far as the pappies are concerned, 2015 is the SG50 year. SG50 is everywhere: New Year countdown, Chingay Parade, CNY countdown.

No need to wait till August 9, 2015. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or a comparison that Christians can relate to: Moses was not allowed to enter the Promised Land because of his own disobedience. :biggrin:

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: International leaders pay tributes to LKY. But wheres Malaysia??

Between these 2 persons, there's hundreds more. Are you sure "everyone" has sent (at the time of your post) their condolences already? Malaysia was one of the earliest to send in theirs.

From Obama to Xi Jinping.., everyone said their obligatory praises for the old man...was waiting for our immediate neighbour's reaction...still waiting!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as the pappies are concerned, 2015 is the SG50 year. SG50 is everywhere: New Year countdown, Chingay Parade, CNY countdown.

No need to wait till August 9, 2015. :wink:

2014 pappy already started to promote SG50. Little did they know that this actually causes the master death.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg50 is to celebrate pinkylee becum an orphan.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PM LEE speech jin emo

I cried in my heart without any motivation.
LHL's speech was prepared for maximum effect with the help of speech writers weeks before LKY got the key to hell.

The whole annoucement look so rehearsed, if anyone noticed, he was wearing a ear piece on his right and for the entire annoucement aired live, every single movement,reaction seems to be prompted to the T. It is strange that a simple task requires so much resources to back it.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10264043_706258699480554_472326361790982558_o.jpg

"He has been here since early morning. He won't eat but we have been giving him water. We are watching out for him. We all have to watch out for each other.

We should try to be kind to each other right now. You cannot tell from people's faces how they may feel. I keep thinking of my own father's death. People told me how strong I was but I was crying inside."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PM LEE speech jin emo

The whole annoucement look so rehearsed, if anyone noticed, he was wearing a ear piece on his right and for the entire annoucement aired live, every single movement,reaction seems to be prompted to the T. It is strange that a simple task requires so much resources to back it.

Everything has already been preplanned. On the very morning when the death is announced, equipment has already been set up in the heartlands for the public to pay their tributes. You would not even get half this efficiency in real life. :rolleyes: