• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Glorification Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This man helped turn China into an economic power

“Who is this ridiculous man who wastes my time? Running Singapore is like running Marseilles. I am running a whole country!”

- Former French President Francois Mitterand on Singapore's Supreme Leader Lee Kuan Yew who tried to give him a "lecture" on how to govern France during the duo's meeting in the 1990s.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: " If only the UK had a man like LKY to fix things in the past."

The TS posted a totally BULLSHIT article,,many ppl in ang mor lands like to talk cock and say 'our country needs a leader like old fart etc etc' but in truth the ang mors will never tolerate such a leader who barks top down with a holier than thou attitude. If a person like LKY gets elected rest assured, he will get thrown out at the next election,,no way can he stay and be PM for 30ys,,,

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

think Deng Xiaoping was probably deceived by LKY's silver tongue, and he believed that he was talking to one of Asia's smartest and influential statesman then.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Who is this ridiculous man who wastes my time? Running Singapore is like running Marseilles. I am running a whole country!”

- Former French President Francois Mitterand on Singapore's Supreme Leader Lee Kuan Yew who tried to give him a "lecture" on how to govern France during the duo's meeting in the 1990s.

Mitterand should have listened. Look at the Muslim ghettos and social problems and terrorists that have arisen in France. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mitterand should have listened. Look at the Muslim ghettos and social problems and terrorists that have arisen in France. :rolleyes:

what a cruel twist of fate for france, and this moron mitterand had to eat his words. europe, not just france, is overrun by lesser mortal shitskins from africa and the middle east.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cahngmoh aka Rowena Michaels sends her condolences

http://changmoh.com/nation-mourning-lky-dies/

Today marks a sad day for Singapore with the death of Lee Kuan Yew, a true legend of modern history. The nation’s founding father, he turned Singapore from a little red dot into the first world metropolitan city that it is today. On behalf of all non-Singaporeans who live in this oasis and call it home, R.I.P LKY…and thank you.

Zeroo, JohnTan, kiss this Ang Moh, aka Rowena Michaels

https://www.facebook.com/rowenafrog.michaels

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: " If only the UK had a man like LKY to fix things in the past."

u.k. is a shithole today with too many shitskins. it will becum the 1st ghetto of europe, followed by france and germany.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY is deified !!!

Of all the bankers, only the Ah Neh of DBS was on TV talking highly of Old Fart. The rest boh chap.

That reflects how the local bankers think of Old Fart.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of all the bankers, only the Ah Neh of DBS was on TV talking highly of Old Fart. The rest boh chap.

Li Ka-Shing is here on Day 1 to pay his last respects. I think Li Ka-Shing commands way more respect than your average banker.

li-ka-shing-and-son-at-data.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

DBS controlled by temasek. better say something nice if you want to continue with the job. i don't think bankers in mumbai are paid as good.