• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Glorification Thread - Post 23 March 2015

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY Unites People!

MY balls!

LKY from day one caused Malaysia Singapore SPLIT.

Not because people want to split but sabotaged by selfish foolish incompetent CB LKY.

Many Sinkies have been brainwashed by MOE-approved history textbooks and mainstream media propaganda.

It's hard for them to shake off that programming once they reach adulthood. :wink:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Suzhou is a success, Mediacorp says

White becomes black, black becomes white!

Who controls the media, you can't argue with them!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a humanitarian program. We helped Suzhou succeed like how Dr Winsemus helped Singapore succeed. Money was no object to Singapore even then, we can afford it.

taxpayers had to pay for this experiment?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY Unites People!

Many Sinkies have been brainwashed by MOE-approved history textbooks and mainstream media propaganda.

It's hard for them to shake off that programming once they reach adulthood. :wink:

The fine examples of vile pap highly successful indoctrination program.
I bet even the North Koreans are envious......
Supposedly intelligent well educated and well travelled sinkies can also kena.....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau ...everyone in sinkapore knows that Suzhou was a big flop ...gave Old Fart so many white hair ...he was made to kowtow to the Ah Tiongs inorder to salvage what little he could from the project.

Mediacorpse currently screening a doc on Old Fart stating that Suzhou was a success and attributed that to Old Fart.

Yeah I saw that too yesterday. Suzhou industrial park was a success indeed. But for PRCs, not Singaporeans.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah I saw that too yesterday. Suzhou industrial park was a success indeed. But for PRCs, not Singaporeans.

That's for sure. We are just not as cunning as those Chinks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I am very emotional when I see this..

Oh GOD! How long will this sadness end?

6a00d83451b52369e201b7c76ab700970b-800wi

Emotional har??? then go jerk off lah!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont worry. It will end in a couple of days. Funeral is on this sunday right?

I come from the generation that grew up, breathe & lived through the years when he became the PM then to SM & handling over the nation to his son " Mee Siam Mai Hum", could say have 'eaten more salt, than rice, rode a roller coater or many roller costers through life as a Citizen of this country & he as the leader, the driver with his team, guiding the roller coaster(s) through the Up's & Down's of Singapore history....I am thankful for what he did...but I do not have the emotional feeling to go & bow to his picture & shed tears or even go & pray & wail....I am not ungrateful...just do not have that emotional feel to 'cry me a river'...God created him for that purpose to build this nation, it is God, we bow & cry tears & be thankful to. The late LKY attributes & faults, we all know by heart for we live through them...now that purpose is don one this earth...he now Rest In Peace.

Whether he is around or not, I am not missing him, I still have to work, put square meals on my table & a roof over my head....crying at his wake, ain't going to fulfil that...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I come from the generation that grew up, breathe & lived through the years when he became the PM then to SM & handling over the nation to his son " Mee Siam Mai Hum", could say have 'eaten more salt, than rice, rode a roller coater or many roller costers through life as a Citizen of this country & he as the leader, the driver with his team, guiding the roller coaster(s) through the Up's & Down's of Singapore history....I am thankful for what he did...but I do not have the emotional feeling to go & bow to his picture & shed tears or even go & pray & wail....I am not ungrateful...just do not have that emotional feel to 'cry me a river'...God created him for that purpose to build this nation, it is God, we bow & cry tears & be thankful to. The late LKY attributes & faults, we all know by heart for we live through them...now that purpose is don one this earth...he now Rest In Peace.

Whether he is around or not, I am not missing him, I still have to work, put square meals on my table & a roof over my head....crying at his wake, ain't going to fulfil that...:rolleyes:

You will really CRY when then time comes when you turn 55...

and realized that you..

AIN'T GOING O GET A CENT BACK FROM YOUR CPF!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, the silent majority is no longer silent.

When you see the people lining the streets as Mr. Lee's gun carriage passes by, when you see the queues to pay him respect snake along the Singapore River, when you hear the people cry out his name, you know one thing :

Today, the silent majority is no longer silent.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Queue So Long? Looks like he is well loved by the public!

Look at this I also want to cry..because I cannot attend his funeral.

lky-lying-in-state-queue.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wah! Queue So Long? Looks like he is well loved by the public!

If there are 3 million Sinkie, all it takes is just 1 miserable percent which translate to 30,000 of them which are the Gong Chee Bye that you see here.

But I am sure there are more than 1% of such Gong Chee Bye over 50 years of LKY rule.

You go figure. LoL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If there are 3 million Sinkie, all it takes is just 1 miserable percent which translate to 30,000 of them which are the Gong Chee Bye that you see here.

But I am sure there are more than 1% of such Gong Chee Bye over 50 years of LKY rule.

You go figure. LoL
Yes this is less people than swing Singapore
If you use 60.1% figure that's almost 1.5 million.....
If you include foreigners and kids in the crowd......that's even more.....
So this is just a small % that PA and easily mobilize

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Has SBF founder paid respect to Singapore founder?

They used to fish together in 1965 when Singapore was a fishing village.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Today, the silent majority is no longer silent.

Such a strange thing is happening in the ether. The normally silent majority seemed to be speaking up. They are thumping those who had hogged the online space with their cutting, unkind comments about anything to do with the Government. Or the People’s Action Party. Or Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
I was surprised at first at the outpouring of online emotion, so protective of Mr Lee and his legacy. I can’t help but think that those who have been sitting at the sidelines of the Internet space have decided to put their gloves on. Woe is you who dare to say anything rude about Singapore’s first prime minister! Whack! Bam! Slam!
As for those who think that the Internet is about letting anyone speak their mind, however inane and insane their words, they are finding out that this is not the case. The internet herd, typically anti-establishment and even rude, is turning the other way.

Bertha Henson

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Today, the silent majority is no longer silent.

Today, we confirmed that the silent majority are truly dumb.