• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Teacher HOG 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORE ELDERLY COMMUTERS' STARE

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian FTrash Teacher HOG 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORE ELDERLY COMMUTERS' S

I am very sure you will and still respect president Xi even though he look down on you like chinese dog. What kind of chinese sinkie dog are you, clone rastafar?

what makes you think president xi will look down on others? You can read his mind? Didn't you call me chinese indian earlier? now i'm pure chinese?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FTrash Teacher HOG 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORE ELDERLY COMMUTERS' S

sinkie indians are scolding indian indians because they are just as guilty. it's a guilt-trip to make another person look worse, just like covering your nose and pointing a finger at a stranger for farting when the farter is actually you.

How can it be that both the same and just as guilty? Did you see any Spore indians made it to world news for being guilty of extremely brutal sexual crimes against women? Spore indians got climb up 4 storey building to cheat openly in student exams? not to mention the India indian fake degree holders being exposed. People who grow up in different society - for example one lawful and orderly, another lawless - it is illogical to assume and conclude such people be the same and just as guilty.

Jah_rastafar_I is a Singaporean dog and self declared traitor. The fact of the matter is he gave his opinion like a fact and when busted gave long winded excuses and now gave further excuse to say it is only one case. He is making false accusation that I showcase one small example when he is even rehashing history threads to showcase Singaporeans and indians in a bad light, hoping to reduce his Singaporean dogness.

The fact of the matter is this. No matter what is one's preference of race, one will have to pledge allegiance to one's country. I read somewhere before that last time minority race like Thai chinese had been asked and they did pledge allegiance to Thailand, not China.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fact of the matter is this. No matter what is one's preference of race, one will have to pledge allegiance to one's country.

don't be naive. who believe in pledging allegiance to one's so called cuntry anymore? only dumbfucks and morons do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't be naive. who believe in pledging allegiance to one's so called cuntry anymore? only dumbfucks and morons do.

tell that to the thai chinese, that is what i read they did.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tell that to the thai chinese, that is what i read they did.

that was because if they didn't, they would be kicked out of thailand in disgrace. they did it superficially and grudgingly. same in the philippines and indonesia. remove the threat of being booted, and they would still keep and propagate their ancestral allegiance, such as family names and tongues. when those cuntries go to war or get into internal violent turmoil, like in vietnam, the ethnic chinese communities are the first to flee. :rolleyes:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what makes you think president xi will look down on others? You can read his mind? Didn't you call me chinese indian earlier? now i'm pure chinese?

What happen to the self appoint Global Policeman USA, only send ex president Clinton, Singapore are pretty loyal to USA, just look at what they buy F 35 expensive toy with lot of problem, knn Obama no give face to LKY, after all this years LKY has been buying US weapons with no one to shoot at.....:*:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What happen to the self appoint Global Policeman USA, only send ex president Clinton, Singapore are pretty loyal to USA, just look at what they buy F 35 expensive toy with lot of problem, knn Obama no give face to LKY, after all this years LKY has been buying US weapons with no one to shoot at.....:*:

Good point and it makes sense. Nobody from the current administration of the US govt visited LKY yet nobody brought this up thanks for reminding us. This also showcases the double standards that chinese dog has. China needs to send their highest if not they don't respect singapore. USA didn't send anyone in office at all and somehow it still means they respect singapore. WTF.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allies? Then why Most powerful chinaman President Xi never attend the late Lee Kuan Yew funeral?

Wheres that chinese indian dog rastafar?

Yes you are right. This further proves that skin colour is not the be-all and end-all factor in all matters, not like how those Singaporean dogs make it out to be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard of this chinese saying before that how many people attend one's wedding depends on how successful his father is, while how many people attend one's funeral depends on how successful his son is. Personally I think it is very true, especially if one lives to ripe old age and all his contemporaries are mostly, if not all, dead by the time of his death and funeral. So have to rely on his son's associates to attend the funeral and that will depend on how successful his son is.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard of this chinese saying before that how many people attend one's wedding depends on how successful his father is, while how many people attend one's funeral depends on how successful his son is. Personally I think it is very true, especially if one lives to ripe old age and all his contemporaries are mostly, if not all, dead by the time of his death and funeral. So have to rely on his son's associates to attend the funeral and that will depend on how successful his son is.

in the recent case, it was how successful the deceased was - not how successful the son is / was!