• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Teacher HOG 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORE ELDERLY COMMUTERS' STARE

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]FT TEACHER HOGS 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORES ELDERLY COMMUTERS' STARES[/h]
Post date:
16 Mar 2015 - 9:42am

This Indian PR lady was infront of me in the line queueing for the feeder service which plys 10 bus stops around my estate. First when i stood behind her she gave me a very dirty stare like i had done something bad to her. I turned away.. immediately she took her phone started dialling and i guess the other party answered... she started reprimanding the person with her very heavy accent and was giving instuctions to run a class.

Repeatedly she kept saying that "look i have been a senior in teaching and i know" i guessed she was a teacher and she was probably drilling sum1 abt class and she was trying to tell me she is a teacher, I knew cos she was quite loud. Bus came and we boarded.. the bus was abit crowded... our friend got a seat.. she sat on the outer seat and put her bags in the inner seat. I didnt have a seat and i stood. Anyway seat was the one reserved for needy so i tot maybe she might give it up for sum1 needy.

Immediately she took out a stack of papers which i saw was composition papers. She started marking... 2 bus stops later 2 old people boarded she never looked up she continued marking.

1. Do teachers mark compo papers like dat?
2. She never gave the seat to the poor old people who stood.
3. Why do u do marking in a crowded bus where u are probably gonna get off in like 4 or 5 bus stops?
4. If she was really marking, dnt teachers read thru it thoroughly for spelling and punctuation mistakes?
5. I saw her putting her saliva on all the papers she was marking thru? I believe some of us have a habit but will teachers do that?
Is that hygieninc?
6. Seat she is sitting is nearest to exit door.why cant give seat up for the old people?

LASTLY MY VIEWS: Dear Pr Teacher whoever u are... you dnt have to show me or anyone u are a teacher... if u were 1 i respect u. Pls do u think as a teacher u are a bad example to others... our teachers in the our schools have taught us basic courtesy and say make it a way of life.. give up or at least take your bag off and give the seat to the needy.

2 poor old people staring at u!!! I dnt agree to marking like dat.. but thats between you and the students and the school u teach at... i got no right to comment abt that.
PLEASE WE ARE SINGAPOREANS.. ALREADY YOU GUYS SEEK REFUGE HERE AND INFILTRATED OUR COUNTRY WHERE U PROBABLY ARE WORKING FOR HALF THE PAY OF WHAT MY FELLOW HARDWORKING COUNTRY PEOPLE WHO PAINSTAKINGLY PAY AN EXORBITANT AMOUNT IN NIE TO BECOME TEACHERS. YOU GOT THE JOB WHILE SOME HAVENT!
Count your blessings carry yourself well and please be public spirited. I am sorry if i have offended you. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
See the video of her blatantly ignoring all others here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=822673627798827
Sean Vanan Omkara
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=822673627798827

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FTrash Teacher HOG 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORE ELDERLY COMMUTERS' S

Another balless whiner. How does posting here in SBF help other than to highlight the incredibly whiny and balless nature of the TS?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FTrash Teacher HOG 2 RESERVED SEATS IN BUS AND IGNORE ELDERLY COMMUTERS' S

PLEASE WE ARE SINGAPOREANS.. ALREADY YOU GUYS SEEK REFUGE HERE AND INFILTRATED OUR COUNTRY WHERE U PROBABLY ARE WORKING FOR HALF THE PAY OF WHAT MY FELLOW HARDWORKING COUNTRY PEOPLE WHO PAINSTAKINGLY PAY AN EXORBITANT AMOUNT IN NIE TO BECOME TEACHERS. YOU GOT THE JOB WHILE SOME HAVENT!
Count your blessings carry yourself well and please be public spirited. I am sorry if i have offended you. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
See the video of her blatantly ignoring all others here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=822673627798827
Sean Vanan Omkara
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=822673627798827

This case is proof of a Singaporean Indian scolding an India Indian. It is not true that local indians don't scold India indians.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then scold her. In the face.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

firstly we must determine the race and nationality and gender of the offender and the complainer. This is very very important. You might think "what this has to do with the situation we judge people based on their actions not on whom they are" then you are wrong very wrong here. You see based on the stereotypes and the unshakable biasness of the sinkie public at large they let off some other races/groups more lightly compared to others. Take china people. Were this lady a china woman oh suddenly you see more sinkie chinese people condemn her. Yet all because she's a lady and an indian one fewer people or rather fewer chinese people will condemn her. It goes like this china man= most people condemn, china woman= fewer, sinkie chinese man then finally chinese chinese woman and then non chinese with maybe malays the least but who knows maybe indians are the least but anyway if you are non chinese you can be assured you won't be condemned so much at least by the chinese people and if you happen to be chinese try not to be china chinese, sinkie chinese doesn't mean the least compared to all chinese but at least try not to be china chinese maybe american chinese is pretty good too.

Now the complainer in this case happens to be indian and a local indian at that. This is good as some local chinese the minute they see it's a non chinese complaining will immediately side him while if he were to be a local chinese wouldn't side him as much. They are also pretty ignorant and confused at this point as in the story this indian lady gave him an indian guy a dirty stare as you know only chinese people hate one another and other races don't do it since the majority of these chinese are not racially aware and think all non chinese are super united.

Anyway in this case it's hard to take sides. I suppose maybe the sinkie indian guy will have a slight edge in this case as you know singapore is a gynocentric society which supports females over males, it would have been better if the person writing this were to be an indian local female then it would have been more towards the local side but since it's an indian local male it's not too good.

So you see that's how the public judges these types of situations. The fact of the matter is if you are chinese and male it's biased towards you and if you are a foreign chinese especially from china and male then it's possibly 100% not in your favor so become more racially aware look at the bigger picture stop thinking like a chinese dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This case is proof of a Singaporean Indian scolding an India Indian. It is not true that local indians don't scold India indians.

Not as much as sinkie chinese scold china chinese. Please why let him off so easily? He was offended cos she gave him a dirty look that's why he was pissed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sure scolding in the face also have, like those videos you can see of people quarrelling. The most recent case being the India indian couple quarreling on the mrt with local. Telling off these third world people must be prepared to spend time to fight it out and quarrel with uncivilised people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone gave his opinion like it is a fact and when busted come up with long winded excuses. Who cares what motive the local indian has for complaining, the fact is he complained against the foreign indian!

The local indians are smarter, they know Spore is their only home and no where else they can go, they assess their self interest before deciding who to join. Only stupid Singaporean dogs of msia/PRC chinese are so naive and go support other country chinese based on one sided love and assumption of same colour means allies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkie indians are scolding indian indians because they are just as guilty. it's a guilt-trip to make another person look worse, just like covering your nose and pointing a finger at a stranger for farting when the farter is actually you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkie indians are scolding indian indians because they are just as guilty. it's a guilt-trip to make another person look worse, just like covering your nose and pointing a finger at a stranger for farting when the farter is actually you.

The fact of the matter is that sinkie indians don't scold their own foreign race as much as sinkie chinese because they have less indian dogs aka uncle tom syndrome compared to chinese people. Ginfreely a chinese dog is so happy to only showcase one small example here hoping it will diminish his own chinese dogness but it does not. The fact of the matter is this. Local malays prefer their own race so they don't mind having indons, malaysian m&ds over other races same with local shit skins only stupid chinese prefer other races over their own and end up on the losing end due to their chinese dog behavior.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

B grateful she did that because of her bo. Even if she invite you to sit on her lap to enjoy the stench you want?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. I told off a sinkie before in mrt who thought i should give up my seat to her not so young daughter. I asked if her daughter is handicap. Ball-less sinkies choose to be screwed silently.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo si mang lan jiao boh tak chek

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blame this on poor expat perks. If she had worked in other asean countries, a car and driver will be included.

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal

(1) Complainant no balls to tell her off and to give seat to old people. However, this may backfire on complainant cos after the seat hogger clear the other seat, sinkie old people will not want to sit as they feel 'paiseh'. This happened to me before - the elderly declined the seat and the knn bystanders gave me the kaipoh look.
(2) Small matter as it happens regularly on public transport just like eating in the bus. The bus companies bochap, why u bother? Do you notice that the sign that says NO EATING or GIVE SEATS TO ELDERLY are getting smaller and smaller? Especially the no eating sign, totally inconspicuous on buses? We need these signage to be prominent so we can point to them and F the seat hoggers with some kind of authority. In the photo u can see the sign next to this 'teacher' and tell her off.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In many parts of India, the higher caste gets the lion share of the resources, be it bus seats or jobs or public funds, while the lower castes makes do with the breadcrumbs that drops from the table of the upper caste. This foreign indian teacher is merely behaving like how things are like back home in India.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone gave his opinion like it is a fact and when busted come up with long winded excuses. Who cares what motive the local indian has for complaining, the fact is he complained against the foreign indian!

The local indians are smarter, they know Spore is their only home and no where else they can go, they assess their self interest before deciding who to join. Only stupid Singaporean dogs of msia/PRC chinese are so naive and go support other country chinese based on one sided love and assumption of same colour means allies.

Allies? Then why Most powerful chinaman President Xi never attend the late Lee Kuan Yew funeral?

Wheres that chinese indian dog rastafar?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Allies? Then why Most powerful chinaman President Xi never attend the late Lee Kuan Yew funeral?

Wheres that chinese indian dog rastafar?

hello clone if you don't understand don't talk cock. I can understand why china didn't want to send their highest. Sinkie chinese are chinese dogs and look down on them it's understandable.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello clone if you don't understand don't talk cock. I can understand why china didn't want to send their highest. Sinkie chinese are chinese dogs and look down on them it's understandable.

I am very sure you will and still respect president Xi even though he look down on you like chinese dog. What kind of chinese sinkie dog are you, clone rastafar?

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo east india company boh ang moh leow ah