• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brian Richmond

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is happening to his Sunday's 4 hr Heritage Program?? Din hear his voice for 3 weeks already!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But he is hanging around in the studio in the mornings, doing an occasional threesome with Joe and Kasem.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But he is hanging around in the studio in the mornings, doing an occasional threesome with Joe and Kasem.

he hangs round for his cue (even during dutchcock and vern) to read the news with his punchline " and that will do it for sports" etc.
anyone of them can read the news or is he a newsreader to justify his existence :confused:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
he hangs round for his cue (even during dutchcock and vern) to read the news with his punchline " and that will do it for sports" etc.
anyone of them can read the news or is he a newsreader to justify his existence :confused:

He is Bestest in telling you the time,
"it is now 5.05;, or 5mins past 5;, or 55mins to 6."
And of course, the weather and the traffic jams.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find Brian Richmond not bad as a sports commentator. Nothing against him as he does not make a fucking living acting like a stoopig clown like the rest of the team, except of course Glenda Chong, who can do no wrong in my humble opinion.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous quotes for BR:
  • The ball is round
  • He ballooned that one
  • No 11 passes to No 3. No 3 kicks the ball to No 2. No 2 loses it, oh No 2 is not having a good day today (or words to that effect.)

I find Brian Richmond not bad as a sports commentator. Nothing against him as he does not make a fucking living acting like a stoopig clown like the rest of the team, except of course Glenda Chong, who can do no wrong in my humble opinion.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous quotes for BR:
  • The ball is round
  • He ballooned that one
  • No 11 passes to No 3. No 3 kicks the ball to No 2. No 2 loses it, oh No 2 is not having a good day today (or words to that effect.)

Plus: This is end-to-end action

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

My respect for Glenda went up 3 fold when I saw who she married. The woman has values.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous quotes for BR:
  • The ball is round
  • He ballooned that one

He stresses all the wrong syllables. Creeps me.

jw5

Loyal
"It was a good try but a bad shot." :p

Famous quotes for BR:
  • The ball is round
  • He ballooned that one

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one time when goalkeepers used to drop kick, he couldn't tell the difference between a punt and a dropkick.

jw5

Loyal
From wikipedia: :biggrin:

"A drop kick is a type of kick in various codes of football. It involves a player dropping the ball and then kicking it when it bounces off the ground. It contrasts to a punt, wherein the player kicks the ball without letting it hit the ground first."

At one time when goalkeepers used to drop kick, he couldn't tell the difference between a punt and a dropkick.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous quotes for BR:
  • The ball is round
  • He ballooned that one
he should have continued and say "oh no, number 2 is having a bad hair day" - seen his kepala these days?