• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am still afraid of taking aeroplane

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i want to visit joe but i scared of taking planes nowadays...:o

Krafty, are you sure you wanna visit Joe or just wanna go Bangkok to call Thai chicken?

If the objective is to call chicken, then just go Geylang lor!

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to visit joe but i scared of taking planes nowadays...:o

I have just got clearance for you so now you can swim to Bangkok. I recommend you do the Individual Medley so you can work the different sets of muscles.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not trek to Bangkok ? it would be such a wonderful journey. just think of the incredible sights: the dense rainforests, the spectacular wildlife, the delicious food, the lovely women, what else ?? :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tried to avoid as much risky activities as possible.:o

why not trek to Bangkok ? it would be such a wonderful journey. just think of the incredible sights: the dense rainforests, the spectacular wildlife, the delicious food, the lovely women, what else ?? :biggrin: