• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow awesome painting!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11080986_10153302897842189_8162992523170828162_n.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sad sack has no respect for his Ah Gong ...

his Ah Gong is fighting for life at GH and he goes and enjoy his life with that fat fuck beside him :oIo::oIo::oIo:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

coming elections, PLEASE REMEMBER to

VOTEpapees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man this chap is a real narcissist...does old fart have such a photo of himself being hang up for his own viewing? this guy really have no sense of shame,,,,,

Super1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this fella thinks that he's another superstar of PAP? My foot okay. My grandmother's selfie is far more better than this. Just another attention seeker.

jw5

Loyal
Lucky you didn't take mrt, otherwise the bra you bought would have been the same size as the hand grips or grab poles. :biggrin:

once my wife asked me to buy her a bras, I cupped my hand over hers like that and went all the way to Robinson in order to get the correct size

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky you didn't take mrt, otherwise the bra you bought would have been the same size as the hand grips or grab poles. :biggrin:

It is not easy to get the wrist right.
once my wife asked me to buy her a bras, I cupped my hand over hers like that and went all the way to Robinson in order to get the correct size
This is the best picture I managed to find to illustrate looneytan's story; but I'm not sure if he bought his wife a Handbra: