• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This no 91605569 keep spamming me with loan message

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
now our mata so busy with their duty in SGH and catch the 16 yo ginna

tat y our ah long bros ho say liao

when the cat is not around, the mouse will run around

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
last year, i attended a free forex seminar, need handphone no. to register, after that i will get sms asking me to take loan. the best part now these ah loong also smart, using "holistic" approach, they will sms when market is down on that very day.

Netflix

Alfrescian
Loyal
last year, i attended a free forex seminar, need handphone no. to register, after that i will get sms asking me to take loan. the best part now these ah loong also smart, using "holistic" approach, they will sms when market is down on that very day.

But krafty is still posting :biggrin: