• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB LKY caused mass @SGH I had to change my dad to other hospital

Taksama_b_l

Alfrescian
Loyal
This LCB caused media and security tention at SGH, impedance to normal hospital uses by citizens. My dad is ill and is usually threated in SGH by the same medical team which followed up. Now because LKY is there, my family refused me to send him there, I have to consider other hospitals.

CB LKY faster mati!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This LCB caused media and security tention at SGH, impedance to normal hospital uses by citizens. My dad is ill and is usually threated in SGH by the same medical team which followed up. Now because LKY is there, my family refused me to send him there, I have to consider other hospitals.

CB LKY faster mati!

You have money, you don't need SGH, you have lovely hospital suites at Novena Square area, in a 1 KM radius to choose from, you have so many other private hospitals, TMC, Gleneagles, Mt. Alvernia....you do no have to crowd with the CROWDS at " see pie poor"!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our Mr. LKY is such a humble leader. He uses the General Hospital like the common folks do, instead of an expensive private hospital.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Mr. LKY is such a humble leader. He uses the General Hospital like the common folks do, instead of an expensive private hospital.

He has a private suite in SGH...you cannot in this lifetime or next..get to use it...don't bullshit us with the "humble pie" thing, may bluff the current generation...a SIA B747 can be summoned...least you forget!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

langjeow... he's on pension scam. wasting public resources and $$ on a death sentence CONvictedYew.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has a private suite in SGH...you cannot in this lifetime or next..get to use it...don't bullshit us with the "humble pie" thing, may bluff the current generation...a SIA B747 can be summoned...least you forget!

the farker has the audacity to make SIA his private taxi to ferrry his wife back. go figure.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
why create so much tension and anxiety just cos of one old fart ?
life goes on,horses still race and people still dance at the nite-clubs.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi JohnTan :biggrin:

1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of gong cheebye is the thread starter? U curse old man maybe the karma will mean death happen to your family instead.

Haha

Damn stupid

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have money, you don't need SGH, you have lovely hospital suites at Novena Square area, in a 1 KM radius to choose from, you have so many other private hospitals, TMC, Gleneagles, Mt. Alvernia....you do no have to crowd with the CROWDS at " see pie poor"!

I was wondering why LKY chose SGH & not one of the branded hospitals like Mount Elizabeth:confused:
Mount E is also very near to the Istana.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was wondering why LKY chose SGH & not one of the branded hospitals like Mount Elizabeth:confused:
Mount E is also very near to the Istana.

I suppose GH has got more advance equipment further more if there is a need to buy new equipment approval can be immediately

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

CB LKY faster mati!

Why is your dad ill? What has he done to himself?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dad older than LKY.

For better karma I once again curse LKY to the worst. He is devil's minion. The PAP lightning bolt goes up his rear. Struck his ass up in a column of smoke. LCB!

Avoid SGH lah.

Bastard LKY pneumonia may cause SARS-like outbreak @ SGH spreading together with his own ass luck.

Avoid SGH! Cantonese says [旁边有衰人] fucking bad ass luck.