• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye bros...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong has finally signalled me to get lost from this forum, as a pap supporter, i decided i will go for good. few friends i made here, i will always cherished your good intention. i like to thank bro erection, joetys and wendy and some other whom i may have missed, you all take care... i had never hold grudges against anyone even narong, the usual exchange was due to boredom. take care guys...:(

I'm leaving this Forum for the time being for some personal reasons.. Might even leave this Forum for good... High chances I'm not going to post for a long time.... Just wanna say Goodbye and many thanks to the Boss...... Also to my good Bros, JW, KNNBCCB, I Hate Pappies, Uncle Erection2011, Big Froggy Chief Joe, Zhihau, Raiders, Uncle Golden Dragon, Alamaking, Narong, Laksaboy, Whoami, Hokkien, Bakkutay,Papsmearer, Uncle Middy Botak aka Looney, Erotica 69, Sleaguepunter, Rogue Trader and lastly to Tonychat even though we had our differences in the past...

I believe in Unity... Only thru Unity with all Bros regardless of race, only then we are able to topple the PAP... I have no clones and will never have one... Take care good care of yourselves Bros...Keep on the fight for 2016....

Goodbye...:smile:

sounds like a spoof.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those bye bye forummers need to have more credibility, at the very least, wait for 2 weeks before returning to the forum... :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong has finally signalled me to get lost from this forum, as a pap supporter, i decided i will go for good. few friends i made here, i will always cherished your good intention. i like to thank bro erection, joetys and wendy and some other whom i may have missed, you all take care... i had never hold grudges against anyone even narong, the usual exchange was due to boredom. take care guys...:(

Fuck off and dun come back.....
Really attention whore.....want to quit still must start a thread.
Anywhere without your presence is a better place....please consider suicide seriously

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck off and dun come back.....
Really attention whore.....want to quit still must start a thread.
Anywhere without your presence is a better place....please consider suicide seriously

you and your filthy vulval mouth
you are a goner long time ago

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many times have you said 'goodbye' only to return as another nickname? :rolleyes:

You better mean what you say this time. Be a man of your word.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye bye bros. i'm going away for a while and may not return for about 15 minutes as i need to let one big kahuna go after reading this thread. it's infectious and influential.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls dont compare my recent farewell thread with Krafty's... 4 years in this Forum that farewell thread last week was only my first.... but Krafty seems to be doing good bye threads on a weekly basis...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you cant write in simple english
go penetrate the wall
dont try to be smart
you are displaying your idiocy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye bye bros. i'm going away for a while and may not return for about 15 minutes as i need to let one big kahuna go after reading this thread. it's infectious and influential.

sorry bros i'm back. it took longer than 15 minutes as the big kahuna came in 3 sections. the tail end was struggling, and it took another 15 minutes. it was sticky to part, and it clung to dear life until it was ceremoniously jettisoned. it must have been the nasi lemak i had yesterday. :o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi bro krafty, take care. me too going to be out for good soon , maybe will end up in reservoir, lookout for sg news, curse too much all the while things still cannot improve :(:(:(
No job no income thanks to pap gonna die together with the oldman soon.
Have some savings but slowly it will deplete, so after depleting to near 0 will call it a day liao.