• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye bros...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
khaw boon wan thinks you are lazy, he is right, btw, i am a proud pap supporter...

hi bro krafty, take care. me too going to be out for good soon , maybe will end up in reservoir, lookout for sg news, curse too much all the while things still cannot improve :(:(:(
No job no income thanks to pap gonna die together with the oldman soon.
Have some savings but slowly it will deplete, so after depleting to near 0 will call it a day liao.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro krafty, take care. me too going to be out for good soon , maybe will end up in reservoir, lookout for sg news, curse too much all the while things still cannot improve :(:(:(
No job no income thanks to pap gonna die together with the oldman soon.
Have some savings but slowly it will deplete, so after depleting to near 0 will call it a day liao.

Can you bring krafty along if you going kaput ?

:p:biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye bye bros, really time to say goodbye...i can't find a job and decided to leave the country for good, you all take care and have fun. it has been good learning and exchanging opinions with you guys. all take care...:(

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bye bye bros, really time to say goodbye...i can't find a job and decided to leave the country for good, you all take care and have fun. it has been good learning and exchanging opinions with you guys. all take care...:(

Leave the country and go where and do what?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yeah it's goodbye from me too. I've had enough of this shit.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kraft, your impending departure is some years back leh.
2. back in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 etc you alleged left.
3. wow! history does repeat itself:confused:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

HIAO CHEEBAI is back again for the umpteenth time :biggrin: