• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye bros...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong has finally signalled me to get lost from this forum, as a pap supporter, i decided i will go for good. few friends i made here, i will always cherished your good intention. i like to thank bro erection, joetys and wendy and some other whom i may have missed, you all take care... i had never hold grudges against anyone even narong, the usual exchange was due to boredom. take care guys...:(

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey don't be like that man, don't take his words to heart.

sam leong has finally signalled me to get lost from this forum, as a pap supporter, i decided i will go for good. few friends i made here, i will always cherished your good intention. i like to thank bro erection, joetys and wendy and some other whom i may have missed, you all take care... i had never hold grudges against anyone even narong, the usual exchange was due to boredom. take care guys...:(

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to feel sorry or bad
Most of the guys here are ex convicts drug addicts pimps
Retards idiots geylang thugs and gangsters
They all deserved to be thrown into the crematorium

Anyway take care hoe
Nobody will cry because u r leaving
Just take care

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want to go or jump..who care.

Hi SWIISBANK :biggrin:

1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you come back again after 24 hours, you will be severely kanna fucked by me... !!!!! Be warned!!!!