• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Choo's back! Unionists Overjoyed!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called 'scraping the bottom of the barrel'. :biggrin:

They can never find one or ones that can bend, "suck" & "lick"....these are the best of the lot....don't forget his uncle once said " tekka was darkness"...from the same tree, is this the best 'chiku'?...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did he cry his way back or crawl his way back?

why left in the first place? proven he can't make it in the real world?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did he cry his way back or crawl his way back?

why left in the first place? proven he can't make it in the real world?

He's back because the unionists could do a lot better with Desmond Choo than without. Many of the blue collared workers are glad that Desmond is once again back to fight for their labour rights and ensure the workplace is an inclusive one for all.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's back because the unionists could do a lot better with Desmond Choo than without. Many of the blue collared workers are glad that Desmond is once again back to fight for their labour rights and ensure the workplace is an inclusive one for all.

What do you know about Labour Rights???....we used to have UNIONISTS who fought, hand & tooth for our rights & protect the workers rice bowls which was their sacred duty..what we have today?....people who help smash them & have no Balls to stand up!..please lah!..don't blow too much! you have not been with the unionists of old....not those today!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I look forward to the day when KeeChiu becomes the weighty leader of the opposition. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I will need a lot of kopi sessions to find out more from my kakis, after LKY up lorry, to ascertain that :smile::smile::smile:
But from my preliminary findings, he will make a good opposition, not a weighty one :p:p:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Die die want to be MP.

The pay is better, especially you join PxP, you make mistakes, you don't have to answer for it; for there is always someone to take the blame. Whereas in the private sector, you make mistakes, you screw up the organisation, you cause the company to lose money or get into legal problems...the word is GO.

But being a PxP politician...it is a forever Go, Go, GO job however screw up you get; for there is an endless possibilities of getting fed.

jw5

Loyal
Methinks PAP led by the politically weighty keechiu will make a great opposition, nitpicking this and that, they will constantly keep the government on their toes. :p

I will need a lot of kopi sessions to find out more from my kakis, after LKY up lorry, to ascertain that :smile::smile::smile:
But from my preliminary findings, he will make a good opposition, not a weighty one :p:p:p

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you know about Labour Rights???....we used to have UNIONISTS who fought, hand & tooth for our rights & protect the workers rice bowls which was their sacred duty..what we have today?....people who help smash them & have no Balls to stand up!..please lah!..don't blow too much! you have not been with the unionists of old....not those today!

What he said. jon tan can go give dog fuck ass.