• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how they brainwash schoolkids about LKY

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1137_large_Screen_Shot_2015-03-18_at_10.46.28_pm.jpg

Could have spent the effort in improving the kid's Chinese language skills. :rolleyes:

It is like the mental raping of a child by sending him to Sunday School and bombarding him with Christianity. When he grows up, he gets emotionally fixated on stories such as Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, Moses parting the Red Sea etc. His brain neurons have been moulded to fire in a certain way during his impressionable years.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He/ she can write Chinese, despite bad Chinese, is considered good compare back in our time we were not thought how to write Chinese. All LKY did was to systematically destroy Chinese language and education.

We were made to take turn read one paragraph of a page in class and if we cannot read them made to stand on the chair. LKY was humiliating Chinese communities with his evil intention to degrade Chinese language which he think linked to Communist China?

Next, your turn come again and still cannot read them you are made to stand outside the classroom door and exit the lesson. That's is LKY education system and MOE minster was the now President KFC.

Bloody old fart LKY need to die painfully like he did to us in Chinese language class.

Could have spent the effort in improving the kid's Chinese language skills. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry can someone translate.

For the non-Chinese folks in here:

Begin translation:

I respect our country's government - LKY. Because he has contributed a lot to everyone. He is very skinny and has a head of white hair. I remember one time he merged Singapore and Malaysia together. He also invested his money to make Singapore have a comeback(?). Besides the above, I also remember that he encouraged females to attend school. I feel that LKY is respected by others. From him, I learn that we must contribute to society. I hope he rules for a long, long time.

Chinese language proficiency can be improved for a 7-year old kid. Blatant untruths from revisionist history, on the other hand, cannot be easily removed from an impressionable young mind.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the non-Chinese folks in here:

Begin translation:

I respect our country's government - LKY. Because he has contributed a lot to everyone. He is very skinny and has a head of white hair. I remember one time he merged Singapore and Malaysia together. He also invested his money to make Singapore have a comeback(?). Besides the above, I also remember that he encouraged females to attend school. I feel that LKY is respected by others. From him, I learn that we must contribute to society. I hope he rules for a long, long time.

Chinese language proficiency can be improved for a 7-year old kid. Blatant untruths from revisionist history, on the other hand, cannot be easily removed from an impressionable young mind.

ah thanks. sounds like a PAP member to be.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is like the mental raping of a child by sending him to Sunday School and bombarding him with Christianity. When he grows up, he gets emotionally fixated on stories such as Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, Moses parting the Red Sea etc. His brain neurons have been moulded to fire in a certain way during his impressionable years.

1016942_614864435213214_568734274_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You referring to goons like zeroo? LoL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
School no teach Chinese meh? Then what is this? Surely there is some truth in what the boy said? Nobody writes about mahaha in Matland?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whose essay? I give A+ (any higher) and promote to Scholar stream.

Tomorrow morning assembly, he will read out his essay to the whole school and invite Mediacorpse and 154th to report.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother was very kiasu that I did well in school, so my father engaged a tuition teacher to improve my Mandarin grades (always fared bably) at Sec 1. After two months of tuition classes, the tuition teacher told my father not to waste money, I got no hope one! So I stopped tuition in mandarin.

Four years later, GCE 'O', I obtained an F9 in Chinese. I have two cousins of the same age. Both had tuition. Both also scored F9. I think I was the bestest!!!!

Cheers!

you are product of LKY systematically destroy to teach you to read/write Chinese well.

50 years wasted under PAP produced 2 generations of Chinese(baby boomers and X generation) that cannot read/write Chinese.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
School no teach Chinese meh? Then what is this? Surely there is some truth in what the boy said? Nobody writes about mahaha in Matland?

mahaha busy trying to force another PM to resign. he was detrimental in the resignation of the first PM, third PM, fifth PM and now he is after the 6th. The second PM died of cancer before he could lay his hands on him. And none of his deputies survived long under his leadership.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP is the best! If UMNO was in charge of Singapore, the chinks would be legally treated as inferiors and their religions continually disrespected by some Islamic religious affair department, like what non-Muslim Malaysians have to endure on a daily basis. You think PAP ministers and their supporters are overpaid? Wait till you see UMNO and the sultans. PAP looks really white by comparison.

jw5

Loyal
Ohhhhh, there are lots of Easily Impressionable Gongkias in SG. Some of them are in this forum too, including a former scholar. :wink:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are product of LKY systematically destroy to teach you to read/write Chinese well.

50 years wasted under PAP produced 2 generations of Chinese(baby boomers and X generation) that cannot read/write Chinese.

fuck of plz! not every1 here is uncle yap who want to suck taiwan cock, okay. nfuck off to your baidu or whatever shit china website!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is the best! If UMNO was in charge of Singapore, the chinks would be legally treated as inferiors and their religions continually disrespected by some Islamic religious affair department, like what non-Muslim Malaysians have to endure on a daily basis. You think PAP ministers and their supporters are overpaid? Wait till you see UMNO and the sultans. PAP looks really white by comparison.

wtf. suckcock clones also get (InfP). leong sam trying to be funny again.