• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penis too long, Bible also has issue!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You din read about the story about a wife wanting to divorce her husband because she cannot than his long wee wee?

What story? A christian testimony? First time I read 'wee wee', what are you referring? Don't tell me 'pe***'....

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
long wee wee...like this?

wnd_ea23a9a5ebac30e8fbaf2085f5cde58e.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right sinners and those of evil minds are mine. In those times, only the priests can enter the temple holy place. And only the chief priest can enter the inner holiest of holy place where the Ark of Covenant is placed.

People with physical defects MUST not enter. We are all sinners. As such to enter in the presence of the Holy God is asking for death.

If I let you know fuckdo is a PAP porlumpar, you would not want to come back to this thread. :wink: