• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

perverts like this rubbing up against girls in the MRT

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watched the whole video didn't see him rub leh, only imagining to rub and feel song..
The real rub and insert that thing in I watched were from JAV :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do balless pple like to pretend they are so gutsy and why do whatsapp crasher think he so smart..? keyboard warriors so full of air...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the girl still standing there, i suppose she is enjoying it and so why bother?

Some people are just unaware, in shock or clueless as to how to react.....dun assume they are 'enjoying' it.
Like how Krafty lay still and pretend to be asleep Everytime his bayi Neighbour rape him does not equate to consent.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It happens to me so many times, but always its the gals brush against me........so many times, I lost count.

Cross my heart and hope to die, if I lie.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's better get beaten and then report police, what's few blows...?:o

Some people are just unaware, in shock or clueless as to how to react.....dun assume they are 'enjoying' it.
Like how Krafty lay still and pretend to be asleep Everytime his bayi Neighbour rape him does not equate to consent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's better get beaten and then report police, what's few blows...?:o

Yes only a brain washed dumbfuck like you thinks the poodles will help you.....
As if they are here to uphold the law for peasant taxi driver.....you are dumber than I thot...