• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race ss member jailed for attack

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Secret society member jailed two years and caned for knife attack on teenagerElena ChongUpdated today at 01:57 PMSINGAPORE - A secret society member who stabbed a teenager while released on reformative training supervision was sentenced to two years' jail and 12 strokes of the cane on Wednesday.Sivakandesh, 21, is understood to have been involved in a dispute with 17-year-old Sean Lavin Pasion Emile before he went to his Bishan flat and attacked him on Nov 18 last year. He pleaded guilty to cutting his face and stabbing him on his left thigh.A court heard that Sivakandesh had met two other society members at the void deck of the block before going to his unit where they found him asleep with a friend.After waking him by punching him in the face, the trio shouted at him in Tamil then punched, kicked and cut him with a knife. The victim shouted in pain and his father called for an ambulance

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
After waking him by punching him in the face......

That's how he got woken up by his parents since he was a baby.

lormee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kehleng kia siao la. During my ns days in the 90s this kind i seen a lot 1st hand and chinese usually siam while they thrash it out. Even overseas ex also fight between themself...funny thing is they always able to makeup n back to thambi again.