• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi driver crashes into void deck of Yishun block, no one injured

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Melissa Heng

SINGAPORE - A taxi crashed into the ground level of Block 433, Yishun Ave 6 on Tuesday night, damaging some of the block's void deck.
The taxi driver was not injured and did not have any passengers in his taxi at the time.
Ms Adeline Phang, a 28-year-old civil servant heard a loud crash at around 11.40pm from her unit on the 11th floor and went down to investigate.
"When I asked the taxi driver what happened, he said he wanted to step on the brake but had stepped on the accelerator by accident," she said.
Police received a call at 11.41pm informing them of the accident. They confirmed that no injuries were reported and that investigations are ongoing.
[email protected]
Copyright © 2015 Singapore Pr

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-crashes-void-deck-yishun-block-no-one-injure

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fucking taxi drivers should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
" stepped on the accelerator by accident "....what a stupid excuse, making a living driving taxi and yet it happen...should retake class 3A driving license again....

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
" stepped on the accelerator by accident "....what a stupid excuse, making a living driving taxi and yet it happen...should retake class 3A driving license again....

I accidentally turn right instead of left because I am A PRC driver.

My hometown is left hand drive and I am so used to it.. I am sorry.

I turn wrongly by accident... Can the judge let me off..???

Anyway, I didn't kill anybody...so say the PRC bus-driver or PRC taxi-driver.
Besides, other Ma Chi, I am afraid of these PRC behind the wheels.

One fine day, you will find this in the newspaper print...