• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RED ALERT...SuperRich FTs Selling Singapore Properties At All Costs......Running?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Sentosa....now St Regis.

Taking astronomical hits in pricing also dont care.

I think these SuperRich F Ts know something.

My guess.....The strength of the Sing dollar is in question?

Any other guesses?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you may be right in a way...i hope not, quickly aask ah gong to wake up, we need him to steer clear of the storm...:o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
During times of uncertainty, capital will take flight.

Capital returns when certainty is restored so if Singaporeans know what is good for them, they should give the PAP a solid mandate in the coming GE.

If they do something foolish like voting for the WP, property values will plunge further and their pigeon holes will be but a fraction of their former values. Those who own cars will stand to lose tens of thousands too as COEs plunge.

If Singapore goes into a downward spiral, FT will pack up and leave too and Singapore will plunge into chaos as the country will no longer be able to function.

We all know that the end is near for a certain individual but be very careful what you wish for. It could be your last wish before you end up a pauper.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss sam, as i mentioned, i am someone who run at first sight of trouble, can you bring me to join you in Auckland. i dun mind that you as a burmese ruling over my head.:o

Capital returns when certainty is restored so if Singaporeans know what is good for them, they should give the PAP a solid mandate in the coming GE.

If they do something foolish like voting for the WP, property values will plunge further and their pigeon holes will be but a fraction of their former values. Those who own cars will stand to lose tens of thousands too as COEs plunge.

If Singapore goes into a downward spiral, FT will pack up and leave too and Singapore will plunge into chaos as the country will no longer be able to function.

We all know that the end is near for a certain individual but be very careful what you wish for. It could be your last wish before you end up a pauper.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If SG dollar is weakening,wouldn't the prices of everything go up?

And if prices of cars,pigeon holes and whatnot falls wouldn't it be better for the consumer?they get more bang for the buck.gong jiao Wei lah.and if pigeon hole prices fall drastically,maybe people will stop listening to economic bullshit bullshit that home ownership is good and start renting instead of paying for 30 year mortgage for ridiculous overpriced pigeonhole and end up working as cleaner to fund their retirement for their twilight years.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... property values will plunge further and their pigeon holes will be but a fraction of their former values. Those who own cars will stand to lose tens of thousands too as COEs plunge.

If Singapore goes into a downward spiral, FT will pack up and leave too and Singapore will plunge into chaos as the country will no longer be able to function ...
so frightening, ah! ... :eek: :rolleyes:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
great news. i hope they leave in droves when wp takes power. then i can buy my nassim road bungalow for peanuts.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
great news. i hope they leave in droves when wp takes power. then i can buy my nassim road bungalow for peanuts.

You may be able to buy it for peanuts but it will be worth less even less peanuts after a couple of years so why bother. It will be a money losing proposition.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

We were living the best years in Singapore without FT and high property prices. So?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
We were living the best years in Singapore without FT and high property prices. So?

That was because we had LKY in charge. He worked miracles and made everybody very happy.

He's not at the helm anymore.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

no FT means jobs aplenty for sgians........... hip hip hurray
no job is worse than got hope for jobs.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Civil wars usually break out after the fall of any dictatorships.

SAF is loyal to PAP. Many top former SAF generals and admirals are now in PAP. At the snap of their fingers, the SAF troops will be mobilized. Maybe for once, they will be shooting real bullets at each other instead of blanks. My money is on Kee Chiu. He probably has the highest CEP of them all. Soldiers loyal to Kee Chiu should be better trained than the average SAF trooper.

lormee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu can lick my shit!!!

SAF is loyal to PAP. Many top former SAF generals and admirals are now in PAP. At the snap of their fingers, the SAF troops will be mobilized. Maybe for once, they will be shooting real bullets at each other instead of blanks. My money is on Kee Chiu. He probably has the highest CEP of them all. Soldiers loyal to Kee Chiu should be better trained than the average SAF trooper.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
During times of uncertainty, capital will take flight. Capital returns when certainty is restored so if Singaporeans know what is good for them, they should give the PAP a solid mandate in the coming GE.
A little bird from the West told me that Familee's billion $ capital also took flight liao. The remaining substantial holdings of Familee's wealth have been shifted to safer havens abroad.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya.. probably gg to the hospital to take his thumbprints for a nos of bank accounts that may be listed under Paul Lampar, George Crony, Tim Crook, Lang Jeo, Chee Byte and Hong Kan.