• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks for your support Guys

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm back and in the mood to whack the PAP again.... :biggrin:

Its been a topsy turvy one week for me.... As some Bros knew about my plight thru private messages.... I kena played out by a CB Kia... Total 40K... Financial institution sent a letter of demand... I paid $20k first last week... Sold my Rolex, U Boat watches last week... Dig out my balance savings... Then I told my case officer I couldn't afford to pay the balance 20K... Just started my new job, just divorced last year... Case officer then gave me a reasonable rate for the monthly repayment installments... Duration is 4 years....

Many thanks to the Bros who sent me PMs offering words of encouragements... My outside Kakis shunned me even though I used to help them back then... Ex wife told me to fuck off when I asked her for help.. Me and my parents on bad terms due to my divorce.. Few relatives offered to give me personal loans but for some reasons I refused...

I'm heartened and touched by the kind words and support of many Bros here... On my way to the lawyer's office yesterday, I read all the PMs inside the bus using my HP.. Sammyboy is still Sinkie Land's No 1 Forum.. The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HiYo! 40k only, I thot you kena big C ...

told me earlier I go and borrow from tonychat for you, no problem one la

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walao, 40k niah........gongcheebye narong can throw this amount away in one week to feed pussies without getting to taste any pussy back.

My Russian chicks can make this amount in one week also. :biggrin:

You should ask CPF why they neber return your money when you needed it most.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak Zed, what had happened? :confused:

Bro Muthu, me kena played by this CB Kia... Long story... I kan this CB Kia a million times also no use so I told the case officer just let me settle the amount.. Luckily case officer took pity on me so made an affordable installment plan..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HiYo! 40k only, I thot you kena big C ...

told me earlier I go and borrow from tonychat for you, no problem one la

Big C is cancer ah? Choi lah Uncle Botak...:biggrin:

Walao, 40k niah........gongcheebye narong can throw this amount away in one week to feed pussies without getting to taste any pussy back.

My Russian chicks can make this amount in one week also. :biggrin:

You should ask CPF why they neber return your money when you needed it most.

Me poor man lah Sinkie... Unemployed for 2 months that time..

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Muthu, me kena played by this CB Kia... Long story... I kan this CB Kia a million times also no use so I told the case officer just let me settle the amount.. Luckily case officer took pity on me so made an affordable installment plan..

Are you referring to that fat bastard who used your motor bike case?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kena played out by a CB Kia... Total 40K... Financial institution sent a letter of demand...
Financial markets are CRUEL, especially if you were using borrowed money...

Then I told my case officer I couldn't afford to pay the balance 20K... Just started my new job, just divorced last year... Case officer then gave me a reasonable rate for the monthly repayment installments... Duration is 4 years....
So, that's just roughly S$400 every month?

Sammyboy is still Sinkie Land's No 1 Forum.. The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail...
Long live Leongsam! :biggrin:
If only he's brave enough to return to Sinkieland and form his own political party, the Sammy Boy Party (SBP), the Opposition scene might become dominated by SBP! :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Financial markets are CRUEL, especially if you were using borrowed money...

So, that's just roughly S$400 every month?

Long live Leongsam! :biggrin:
If only he's brave enough to return to Sinkieland and form his own political party, the Sammy Boy Party (SBP), the Opposition scene might become dominated by SBP! :biggrin:

Yup Takashi around that amount every month to settle the balance 20K...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gimme me the SBF link to your story, me no head nor tail now. :*:

That fat fuck back then played me out over bike and TP, HDB, URA fines... Everything already settled last year after he collected his insurance claim money..

Then another different CB Kia played me out over another issue... Thats why I kena this latest debt...