• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks for your support Guys

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fat fuck back then played me out over bike and TP, HDB, URA fines... Everything already settled last year after he collected his insurance claim money..

Then another different CB Kia played me out over another issue... Thats why I kena this latest debt...

Walan eh, the worst case is kena played bastard and PAY for the mistakes which are NOT DONE by you in the first place. I understand how you feel bro. Keep a level head and stay cool.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! Bang Z. U sound so serious. I thought is S$400K!

Good to hear u are alright and able to manage ur debt.:smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! Bang Z. U sound so serious. I thought is S$400K!

Good to hear u are alright and able to manage ur debt.:smile:

Thanks Bro Whoami... I'm the person that don't like debts... Even telco bill I would settle the next day after receiving the bill... Same goes to all the Samans when I still driving and riding bike.. Then this son of a whore did this to me... KNN...

Be strong as things are looking up OK for you.

Thanks Bakkuttay...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
welcome back and things are back to control.
Meanwhile let's enjoy the hooting of pap and think of idea to make money from demise of oldman :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the only cheebai kia and son of a whore that we all know is tonychat :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Hello bro, Tonychat's mother is not a whore ok!! Whores get paid to be fucked.

Tonychat's mother allow the mats from UMNO and Ah Nehs from MIC fuck her for FREE. Some more his dad still continue to pay taxes to UMNO.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Zeddy, glad u are back and well.
truth be told. I went thru similiar predicaments.
worst is friends and relatives avoided you.
now i am back on my feet,
and i knew who are the bad and ugly ones.

Bro, life goes on.
be strong and stay positive

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His going away for a long time only last for 24 hours..fuck your mother's chee buy. That is why i never reply the i-feel-sorry-for-my-fucking-self thread..