• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race/ nationality: woman cuts man's genitals because he refused to have s

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/665899-sex-starved-woman-cuts-husband-s-genitals.html

BUIKWE- Claiming to have been sex-starved for three months, a woman admitted to cutting the genitals of her husband using a razor blade.The incident happened at Geregere village in Lugazi town, Buikwe district.Florence Nabakooza, 30, descended on her husband’s ‘vital organ’, angry that he had denied her sex. She later reported herself to Lugazi Police Station following her act.“I have come to report myself for cutting my husband’s genitals. He is almost useless because he has refused to fulfill his obligation as a man, yet nature pushes me to demand sex from him,” she said of her 34-year-old husband, Byekwaaso.The frustrated wife told the police officer in charge of family and child protection unit, Michael Teriyeitu that Byekwaaso had been admitted to Mehta Hospital in Lugazi for three months suffering from cerebral malaria.Upon being discharged two weeks ago, she said, she fed Byekwaaso well and prayed for him to gain strength so that they would have sex.“My husband has starved me, yet I don’t cheat on him. He kept telling me that he was still weak.The two have been living together for four years and had a one-year-old child who died in 2013.The Mehta Hospital senior medical officer Dr. Deogratius Kasibante said Byekwaaso was taken to the theatre to ascertain the extent of the damage (to his genitals) as he had bled profusely.He said the cut was at the base of the organ and it was the skin that was affected. Six stitches were used and now Byekwaaso is reportedly recovering ‘steadily’.The Police led by Teriyeitu visited him at the hospital bed to get a statement from him, but Byekwaaso instead demanded that his wife be freed.Teriyeitu declined to heed to Byekwaaso’s request, saying they had submitted Nabakooza’s fi le to the resident state attorney for sanctioning of the case.“The man is not interested in the case, but we cannot accept his plea because his wife has charges to answer.”