• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are unhappy with the new bigger bus interchange at Yishun.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10349983_813703028685707_1655676817695934871_n.jpg

Small sinkies will complain overcrowding, big they will complain walk too far.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
You NOT sinkies is it ? Then you complain sinkies for fuck ? U better LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. DUN DISGRACE YOUR FAMILY TEACHINGS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Small sinkies will complain overcrowding, big they will complain walk too far.

When I was young I had to walk 2km just to collect water from a standpipe. I had to shit into a toilet shared by 50 other families.

The nearest bus stop was 3km away.

Thanks to the PAP, my life is now perfect. I have water, electricity, a flushing toilet and a world class transport service with covered walkways all the way to the station 500m away.

That's why I always say PAP is the best!!!!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young I had to walk 2km just to collect water from a standpipe. I had to shit into a toilet shared by 50 other families.

Thanks to the PAP, my life is now perfect. I have water, electricity, a flushing toilet and a world class transport service with covered walkways all the way to the station 500m away.

Yes of course pap is the best,

High cost of living, everything MUST PAY AND PAY.

Yah ! :rolleyes:

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Perth now, I walk about 1 km to take the train to work and then another 500m from the city train station to the bus stop to get to work. I'm not complaining as it allows me to save on private transport costs and time (no need for another car for work, and it only takes 30mins end to end). And moreover ... the 1.5km x 2 (to and fro work) is the only exercise I get in a day!!

Singkies should appreciate the chance to get the free exercise through walking to the new MRT station as it gives them the workout they sorely need. This would increase their fitness levels which may save them from all the various illnessess that would cost them an arm and a leg, because we all know about the astronomical medical costs in SG, unless you are a papministar.