• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come so many admin jobs by FTs? Singaporeans cannot find?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meet more and more FTs now since their population has been surging. However when I check with them on their job profiles, I find that they r doing ordinary admin jobs..etc secretary, general admin, procurement, HR....etc. I always wondered why they cannot find suitable locals for these kind of common jobs?? Something is very wrong here!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I meet more and more FTs now since their population has been surging. However when I check with them on their job profiles, I find that they r doing ordinary admin jobs..etc secretary, general admin, procurement, HR....etc. I always wondered why they cannot find suitable locals for these kind of common jobs?? Something is very wrong here!

Cheap, cheap mah. Artificially depressed wages and no minimum wage. If can outsource, why hesitate? :wink:

Or would you rather believe Tan Chuan Jin's 'Fair Consideration Framework' gives first priority to Singaporeans? :rolleyes:

P.S: And this is why the money remittance service providers are doing very well now. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking cheebye MOM is issuing passes like nobody business. Fucking cheebye cheapskates company are hiring like no business. Fucking cheebye sinkieland is a gone case controlled by these mother fucking cheebye PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The locals expect ridiculously high salaries for these sorts of easy jobs. That's why nobody wants to hire them.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The locals expect ridiculously high salaries for these sorts of easy jobs. That's why nobody wants to hire them.

Singaporeans have to contend with their mortgages and raising a family in high-cost Singapore. Foreigners don't. You are hence comparing oranges to apples.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Singaporeans have to contend with their mortgages and raising a family in high-cost Singapore. Foreigners don't. You are hence comparing oranges to apples.

A mortgage and a family are not compulsory items. I don't have a wife and kids precisely because I find the overheads of having a family to be high regardless of where one lives in the world.

I used to have a mortgage but I scrimped so that I could pay it off as quickly as possible. If I can do it anyone can.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing. These FTs r usually young and well educated. So say for a admin job, u may get a FT with a university degree (not sure how accredited those degrees r!). Maybe for locals applying will be those with A levels or poly. Maybe PMETs will also apply. Ok say for a $3k job, u get a young maybe attractive gal or guy with university degree applying and locals will be A levels or poly grads or old tired looking balding PMETs. No brainer who gets the job!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies shouldn't waste money on tuition for their kids. Just send them to pinoyland or rapists land for degrees then come back to earn in sg dollars.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A mortgage and a family are not compulsory items. I don't have a wife and kids precisely because I find the overheads of having a family to be high regardless of where one lives in the world.

I used to have a mortgage but I scrimped so that I could pay it off as quickly as possible. If I can do it anyone can.

who will get your inheritance and points after you die?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
who will get your inheritance and points after you die?

The money will go into a trust and the trust will invest the funds and distribute the yield according to my instructions.

Currently the instructions are that 75% goes towards animal welfare and the rest to whoever I nominate depending upon who I think helps me the most through my twilight years.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not exactly new science. For backroom jobs, outsourced to lower cost places like Philippines (and Ah Neh land). Camouflaged as "shared services" :cool:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is uneven play field created by papigs to ensure PMEs get screwed for good....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing. These FTs r usually young and well educated. So say for a admin job, u may get a FT with a university degree (not sure how accredited those degrees r!). Maybe for locals applying will be those with A levels or poly. Maybe PMETs will also apply. Ok say for a $3k job, u get a young maybe attractive gal or guy with university degree applying and locals will be A levels or poly grads or old tired looking balding PMETs. No brainer who gets the job!!

The only solution is to be a boss or landlord.