• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[India] - Police inspector father violently kicks 25 yr old daughter in her groin

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[India] - Muscular police inspector father mercilessly beats up (including kicking her violently and repeatedly in her groin) his 25 years old daughter just because he suspects she has a boyfriend, and over 50 witnesses (members of public) dare not or can't be bothered to intervene.

divide.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ghter-as-crowd-watches-because-he-thinks-shes

More than 50 people stood by and watched as a man beat his daughter to a pulp.

The incident happened on Thursday in the southern Indian city of Bangalore, a well-known IT hub.

The man is believed to be a police officer from the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.

He heard that his daughter, a woman in her early 20s, was dating someone and decided to take it out on her near a busy flyover, The Times of India reported.

The woman's mother reportedly did nothing to stop the abuse.

Eventually, two women - Ms Niveditha Chakraborty and Ms Archana Sharad - came to the victim's rescue, by taking her into their car, said the report.

But the father sat on the bonnet and did not allow them to drive off. The two women called the police, and help arrived about 30 minutes later.

They were going for breakfast when they saw the incident.

Ms Chakraborty told Times of India:

"We were shocked to see this man, well-built, kicking a girl in her groin repeatedly in public. We got off the car and my friend tried to push him away, while I tried to remove his hands from her hair."

She claimed none of the people who had gathered made any attempt to help them.

She said:

"In his attempts to resist, the man was pushing us as well."

HELP

Ms Chakraborty said there was a young man standing by, trying to help.

Once they freed the girl, they asked him to help her get out of there.

She said:

"He had a helmet in his hand, so we told him to take her away on his bike. But then the father removed the key from the bike."

Desperate to get her out of the dangerous situation, both women tried to flag down an autorickshaw (a three-wheeler taxi) but the father stopped them.

In desperation, they locked themselves in their car for over 30 minutes along with the battered woman.

Said Ms Chakraborty:

"We wanted to get out of there, but he sat on the bonnet.

"There were so many people standing by. If one of them had removed him from the car, we could have taken her to safety. But no one did."

The victim told her rescuers her story while the three were in the car.

Said Ms Chakraborty:

"She (the victim) said her father dragged her out of the hostel and started attacking her. She kept saying the rumours weren't true, but he wouldn't believe her."

The report said the daughter did not want to file a police complaint against her father and he was let go.

In a Facebook post that was widely shared, Ms Chakraborty wrote about the incident.

"He is a cop and he was beating up his daughter mercilessly. And then you have a crowd of people who are watching the drama without moving an inch. Makes you wonder what sort of society we live in."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ah Nehs are the bestest!

The world is pretty much fucked because if you add the disgusting chink population to the sub human ah neh population, that's more than a third of mankind and the way things are going, these two vastly inferior gene pools will soon make up more than half the people on earth.

Thank goodness I'll be dead by then.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is muscular? Also note where he comes from Tamil Nadu seems like shit skins from Tamil Nadu are the most violent.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading this article, it really got me into the deep-think mode and i concluded that whenever reading articles, always take "muscular" and "well-built" with a pinch of salt...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading this article, it really got me into the deep-think mode and i concluded that whenever reading articles, always take "muscular" and "well-built" with a pinch of salt...

I have a beer belly too. Does that make me well built?

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Done Daddy! I support you. But provided you also beatup her boyfriend more violently. Hell to the civilized ideas.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is pretty much fucked because if you add the disgusting chink population to the sub human ah neh population, that's more than a third of mankind and the way things are going, these two vastly inferior gene pools will soon make up more than half the people on earth.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its an old Indian custom to toughen up the pussy. She may bleed to death if not prepared as Indians tend to be very rough during bonking sessions.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

And Singapore will be first to go given we are importing them by planeloads everyday.
Remember the Roman empire fell to barbarians.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If reincarnation were real, being born as a woman in India or a dog in Korea is like playing Wheel of Fortune and hitting the Bankrupt slot. :biggrin: