• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What this mean? Car stolen? In Singapore? WTF?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this sign tonight at the entrance to a carpark.

Wonder what it mean - car stolen or stuff in car stolen? Looks like its a car missing but hey can this happen in Singapore? Since when car can get stolen in this small island?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the car that was stolen

41WftNAdSaL.jpg

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It means that the vehicle stole something and then disappeared. This is known as a getaway vehicle.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new, luxury cars r prized by thieves. And stealing one using a towtruck takes 10 seconds

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is shocking for me, car theft? In Singapore? Its not like stealing a purse or watch, its a fucking big item in a small place, where to hide the car? How to re-export out? Got workshop to tear the car up to sell parts?

Wow Singapore is gettign very exciting these days.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is shocking for me, car theft? In Singapore? Its not like stealing a purse or watch, its a fucking big item in a small place, where to hide the car? How to re-export out? Got workshop to tear the car up to sell parts?

The real question is: How likely will I be caught by the daft poodles ?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

The real question is: How likely will I be caught by the daft poodles ?

Straight across the causeway and into workshop, new paint work and no plate.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this sign tonight at the entrance to a carpark.

Wonder what it mean - car stolen or stuff in car stolen? Looks like its a car missing but hey can this happen in Singapore? Since when car can get stolen in this small island?

NO wonder big nose Teo wanted another 2000 poodles..........but will it solve problems incl terror attacks? If not, dun waste taxpayers' money

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow Singapore is gettign very exciting these days.

I read that stolen cars usually end up in Malaysia or Thailand. If you use the causeway you'll notice that they only scrutinise incoming car & don't really care about outgoing traffic.

I think the only check an outgoing car undergoes is the 3/4 tank check.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, Singapore very safe and crime-free one, thanks to the PAP.

It must be some sort of promotion done for the new Fast and Furious movie. :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u didn't see the news of a malay teenager stole a bus for joy drive around the island?

With help from his AZ Bus colleagues in the office who were using Global Positioning System (GPS) to track the bus, the operations manager managed to find the vehicle. After more than half an hour and help from his supervisor, the cat-and-mouse chase finally came to an end.

The thief was trapped at a bus stop on Bukit Batok Central, with Mr Toh's car parked behind the bus and his supervisor, Mr Yeo, arriving in the nick of time to park in front of the bus. The incident happened on Sunday. A police spokesman confirmed that a case of theft of vehicle was reported and that a man has been arrested. He is expected to be charged in court today. Chinese evening daily Shin Min Daily News reported yesterday that the thief is a 17-year-old boy.

The bus he stole was a Class 4 vehicle, which requires a licence awarded only to drivers aged 21 years old and above. Mr Toh told The New Paper said that he had gone to Woodlands Industrial Estate Carpark E3 at 2pm, as was his usual practice, to pick up his chartered bus for a transport service to Little India. To his surprise, the bus was nowhere to be found. After the 55-year-old checked with his managers that the bus had not been issued to another driver, it dawned on him that the vehicle had been stolen. "I checked the GPS system and it said that (the bus) was at Tuas when it was supposed to be at Woodlands," said Mr Toh. He had the location of the bus on his GPS in his phone, which told him the bus was at Jurong East. He headed straight there in pursuit of the bus. "Every time (my colleagues in the office) told me he was at one place, by the time I got there, he was at another place.

"His driving was quite good, his turning and lane-changing was very expert. He was driving quite fast too, around 70 kmh when you're only allowed to be driving at 60 kmh for that vehicle," said Mr Toh. "I told him after he comes out of jail, he can come to our company for an interview," he added, jokingly.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...ound-spore-being-stopped#sthash.WSIY5EjY.dpuf