• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple got their miracle baby after giving their largest sum to CHC building fund!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;FyfRv3GPp3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfRv3GPp3o[/video]

Praise Pastor Kong!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Couple got their miracle baby after giving their largest sum to CHC building fund

Whether the baby is a miracle or not, the jury is still out. May be a curse, you never know, so praise what fuck for?

God: Only I can say whether anything is a miracle or not, for only I know. No one else should declare a miracle unless I say so. I'm the Alpha and the Omega.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Couple got their miracle baby after giving their largest sum to CHC building fund

yah rite. maybe pastor made a donation to zeslyn.:p

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Children are blessings from God.

No money required. Its a free gift from heaven.

So many religions in this world that only Christianity you dun have to do anything God still loves you.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

The real miracle worker(s) is their Neighbor and Postman..not the church nor his god.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uh dont do how to have?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Children are blessings from God.

No money required. Its a free gift from heaven.

So many religions in this world that only Christianity you dun have to do anything God still loves you.

The human species is the combination of DNA from various Alien species since the start of humanoid population on earth. The purpose of this is to mine the earth resources for the dark controlling alien forces in the past..

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now, I understand why Zeroo is a PAPzi supporter.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is true. God normally help and teach his own people how to screw. He watches when they screw. See Genesis 38: 8 - 10. If they screw wrongly, he kills them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The husband was firing blanks so Pastor Kong rose to the occasion and took over.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Donate to church will have baby?

Then why need doctors?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is true. God normally help and teach his own people how to screw. He watches when they screw. See Genesis 38: 8 - 10. If they screw wrongly, he kills them.

Must see the context as a whole.
But poor Onan, got killed because he screwed wrongly. knowingly.