• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Singapore taxi driver asks ChioBu for blowjob

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Video] - Passing by Singapore taxi driver asks ChioBu on the street for blowjob, while she video records this on her phone. ChioBu's name is Amy Timber, and she posted the video on her own FB.

cabbymain_0.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/amy.timber.338?fref=photo

Video also on Stomp : http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...bby-caught-on-video-asking-woman-for-oral-sex

A cabby was caught on video asking a woman to perform oral sex on him .

Stomper MU alerted Stomp to the video and wrote:

"I would like to highlight that regardless of a girl or transgender...

"It's very dangerous when the comfort taxi stopped her and asked for oral sex?

"What if he were to just take her in in his taxi if he were to refuse?"

The video was originally posted by Amy Timber and shows a woman standing at a traffic junction when a cabby can be heard asking her where she wants to go.

She explains that she is waiting to meet up with her friends in Clarke Quay, and the cabby can then be heard asking her for oral sex.

She tells him maybe some other time, to which he asks for her contact number.

She films herself walking over to the cab, and tells him a fake number and a fake name.

She then walks off, and the cabby speeds away.

Her video has quickly gone viral, and many netizens have slammed the cabby for his behaviour.

The video also raises the question if the cabby is willing to sacrifice hygiene, as the cab would also be ferrying his passengers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie gahment the FAP is promoting special during the SG50 celebration and PG50 gets them free. amy should feel honored to give blowjob and according to dr wicked lim, giving free blowjobs is a privilege. wwody: if she dont blow, i worry. old fart: she should blow becos her bio clock is ticking away. ms vivian: how many blowjobs does krafty want? 3 in the carpark, 3 on KPE or 3 at sentosa cove?

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, not my problem hor...

sinkie gahment the FAP is promoting special during the SG50 celebration and PG50 gets them free. amy should feel honored to give blowjob and according to dr wicked lim, giving free blowjobs is a privilege. wwody: if she dont blow, i worry. old fart: she should blow becos her bio clock is ticking away. ms vivian: how many blowjobs does krafty want? 3 in the carpark, 3 on KPE or 3 at sentosa cove?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can be mistaken for a hooker with her looks and her dressing. If I am the cabby, I would have asked her for a fuck job, not just a blow job.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn attention seeking faggot. Dress and talk like that. Confirm ang moh cock sucking whore. Still wanna act innocent.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u always want to target krafty.
he drive taxi also a decent job.

i do not understand......