• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Sinke Wants GF To Accept Low Standards For Wedding! Insincere!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mgm_grand.jpg

When was it the norm for people to measure proposal by how big the ring is?

Who say must be several times the monthly salary??

Diamond must big, wedding photoshoot must be atas location at atas boutique, wedding venue must be W Hotel/Capella/St Regis/Fullerton

Guys cannot take this ******** any longer!!!

I'm happy with my gf, I wanna marry her soon, but seriously, i see the market out there...

When u go around looking for the photoshoot, the word suit is mentioned maybe max 5 times.
Since like tat, girls when they want, just go engage any studio and take themselves can liao right?

Why wedding must be until W Hotel or St regis where table is 1.9k before tax?

why diamond ring must be so expensive? if too small then reject? have a market rate which is 3-10 times the guy's monthly salary?? is this some tradition from ancient china or india?

Honeymoon i can appreciate going to Europe and all, plus the travelling experience.

In a short list:

Diamond Engagement ring
Expensive wedding venue
Japan/Korea Photoshoot

So this is wedding preparation, what about after wedding? house is free? kids is free?

all these the guys just pay n pay, the women dun have all these cannot get married?

Again, not saying my own r/s, although my girl sometimes envy jay chou's million dollar wedding.

But I see whats happening outside, seriously us guys need to stand firm. Wedding itself is a small thing in the marriage, it is only made till this scale because of the amount of money people can make from you doing it. us guys if we see another guy trapped in a money grabbing girl's hand, tell him to run far far.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/why-it-so-expensive-marry-singaporean-girl

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes wedding costs have got out of hand already for years. Its time to change this type of wedding bash mindset and save the money for married life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes wedding costs have got out of hand already for years. Its time to change this type of wedding bash mindset and save the money for married life.

Let's see how many chink sinkies are willing to get married at the void decks. Or renting some space at their nearest CC.

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see how many chink sinkies are willing to get married at the void decks. Or renting some space at their nearest CC.

There is no need to swing the other way either. Just spend within your means or at least in a reasonable manner.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, nobody ask u to go and married a sinkieshit.. You only have yourself to blame.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why even get married at all? :rolleyes:

Marriage sucks the life and joy out of a man.

agree. but the society sees marriage as a success :(
When I attend interviews, some interviewer whack me say I have no objectives in life for not setting up a family and this is good enough for them not to hire me:eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, nobody ask u to go and married a sinkieshit.. You only have yourself to blame.

Spot on jiu hu kia. People should learn from you and marry Thai black chicken. Only cost THB 10,000 (SGD 400) for the whole damn wedding!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I attend interviews, some interviewer whack me say I have no objectives in life for not setting up a family and this is good enough for them not to hire me:eek:

Why do you allow yourself to be employed in order to get money?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What they mean is that you are a loser that no girl would entrust her life to. So, they don't find you a reliable team player. You can only at most be one of their many workaholics, to be discarded once you fall sick from too much stress and binge eating and drinking.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complain complain complain.........

But it's between the two of them, so sort it out and nobody else gives flying fuck to your marriage!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
void deck wedding is da best!

thanks to the hdb and pap for giving sinkies an affordable way to tie the knot. :biggrin:

image.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What they mean is that you are a loser that no girl would entrust her life to. So, they don't find you a reliable team player. You can only at most be one of their many workaholics, to be discarded once you fall sick from too much stress and binge eating and drinking.

Yeah no marriage = loser is the key :/

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When this guy's daughter gets married in the future, he will be demanding the same things he find repugnant today..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought it is a success that no sinkie women will wanna be with you.. But if oversea chiobu still don't want you, then you are a real loser...

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is taking a vow becoming like a show for others to envy? Understand that you invite some close friends and family to share in the joy but 10k diamond ring and 1.5k banquet tables????