• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai celebrity pushed around by queue-cutting Chinese tourists at Jeju airport, goes

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A two minute rant by Thai celebrity Duangjai Phichitamphon about the unruly behavior of Chinese tourists at a Korean airport has gone viral, sparking furious online debate and condemnation by the media in Thailand.
Although we are not quite sure why she is famous, at present she has close to 130,000 followers on Facebook. After being uploaded to the social media platform, it was not long before the video reached a large audience.
According to Liberty Times Net, the story made it into several newspapers in Thailand yesterday, featuring headlines such as "Chinese Tourists Again Bring Shame on Chinese People."
In the video, the angry Duangjai is seen being pushed around by a throng of Chinese scrambling for a tax refund booth, claiming that everyone was queuing in an orderly fashion before a Chinese tour group turned up.
Touching on what is becoming a somewhat awkward topic these days, she goes on to complain about the state of the toilets at the airport, implying the Chinese were responsible for dirtying them.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155344723750650

Thai celebrity pushed around by queue-cutting Chinese tourists at Jeju airport, goes on epic rant: Shanghaiist

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thai celebrity pushed around by queue-cutting Chinese tourists at Jeju airport, g

When the country is run by crooks, the whole country become crooks. Nothing good will come from communist crooks.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thai celebrity pushed around by queue-cutting Chinese tourists at Jeju airport, g

Once again....

Chinks are scums of the earth.....

Instead of sounding like a broken record....I feel I can't repeat this often enough

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

y she so mad? ...

chinese got 1 frase ... fast means 1st ...

me faster dan u, me win u liao! ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

here comes the shitskin ah neh rastajah,defender of the chinese race,slayer of "chinese dogs" posting some anti chinese propaganda news.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

p.jpg

1503140512102606.jpg

[video=youtube;G5QTPUskwLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G5QTPUskwLY[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

have they shit, peed, cooked ? all Checked !
Screenshot_1.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

here comes the shitskin ah neh rastajah,defender of the chinese race,slayer of "chinese dogs" posting some anti chinese propaganda news.

if that is true why would I post this news? if you want to make your accusation stand shouldn't you post that in a thread where it's not making Chinese look good. btw you still acting like a Chinese dog?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Awesome video…I like this bitch a lot!