• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pricelist for NorthPark Yishun condo

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao boh?

image_6.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more roses only the thorns left.

But pricing for luxurious apartment is coming down and yet these new launching condo is still selling at 1400Sq ft. I am sure the developer knows about it.
I mean, will there be any more furniture discount thrown in to make the deal sweeter ?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
My agent keep sms me and asked me to view show flat.

Yishun area worth so much money?

No...it is not worth the money...

I was there at the Yishun library...I notice there are choppers flying around..It is the Sembawang airbase nearby.

Then I realise why the project only has 10 storey as their maximum height.

I gave it a miss...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If they dare to publish this price I am sure people are buying. We shouldn't say the seller is dreaming but rather look at the result of the number of units sold then comment.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they dare to publish this price I am sure people are buying. We shouldn't say the seller is dreaming but rather look at the result of the number of units sold then comment.

Yes and note the property 'cooling measures' are still in place.....
Vile MIWs being rent seeking landlord bastards that they are.....its in their benefit to prop up prices and manipulate the tiny Sg market....all together now.....HUAT AH!

The same people who say prices are siao back then also did not bank on Sg being most expensive place in earth.....