• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone got latest news on Judy and her sister Maggie Teng or not?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle friend really likes Judy Teng but somehow she disappeared from the scene and her younger sister Maggie Teng came to fame.

Judy is a beauty. So is Maggie. Homegrown singers but what happened?

Of course cannot compare to Annie Yi Nengjing of Taiwan lah.

But these 2 sisters are daughters of a medical hall shop owner, I was told.

Anybody got latest news on these women?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You got photo not? No idea who they are. So many Judy and Meggie Tengs in Google

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno about Judy but Maggie's marriage to rich man broke down that's why she was back on the scene breifly not too long ago

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
鄧雪華
Also Known As
Judy Teng, 邓雪华 [simplified Chinese]
http://rateyourmusic.com/artist/鄧雪華

Sorry image cannot copy.

iEQVVa9.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these pple comes from ching dynasty or song dynasty?

They're our home-grown singers, when tenacity, determination and talent in a harsh unsupported environment makes for success.

Look what happen to our music scene now? All fucked up and lag behind to Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and even Indonesia.

What a fucking disgrace!!

foochoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle friend really likes Judy Teng but somehow she disappeared from the scene and her younger sister Maggie Teng came to fame.

She is singing at Chinese Swimming Club at Amber Road.....u can find her there on Fri.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall now they have a younger sister called Stella Teng who also used to be a singer. But Judy is the prettiest of the three!:biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 sisters: Maggie (邓妙华), Judy (邓雪华), Stella (邓桂华). Maggie's still singing in Taiwan (made a comeback after a failed marriage), released a jazz album in 2009:

A rare 2003 performance on Mediacorp 5 by the 3 sisters:

[video=youtube;L63gADDjwyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L63gADDjwyk[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VfU0hdw.png

[h=1]鄧妙華, 鄧雪華, 鄧桂華[/h]
who is who leh? All 3 so pretty...........no wonder.......slurp slurp slurp

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;1P7KXQFpmws]http://youtu.be/1P7KXQFpmws[/video]

[h=1]Deng MiaoHua 邓妙华 - 愫 Maggie Theng - Su[/h]
1981 Hit performed by one of our homegrown talents- Maggie Theng. She started off singing with her two sisters in the 70s. Her heydays were in the 80s where she developed her career in Taiwan when her first album/song Qian Ying (牵引) broke into the Taiwan market. She also made her appearance in local TV drama The Flying Fish (小飞鱼) back in 1983. Subsequently she was signed to Tien Hsia(天下唱片) in which she released quite a few successful albums including calloboration with well known song writer Tan JianChang (谭建常) with song Xin Ling Zhi Yue (心灵之约) before fading away in 1990. This video marked her comeback after ten odd years of hiatus.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BUBKB41.png

[h=1]??????? Love You More Than I Can Say ??? ??? ???[/h]
?....?....??????? ?????????? ?....??????? ?....?....??????? ????????? ?....??????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ???????,
?....?....???????? ????????? ~~?....???????.

????????,???????...?????)

epB0ewp.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall now they have a younger sister called Stella Teng who also used to be a singer. But Judy is the prettiest of the three!:biggrin:

Yalor, Judy rocks.......but she got some relationship problems and not committed to the label because of that and soon faded away....

My uncle would have courted her at their father's medicine shop but he got no money then.......:(

epB0ewp.png

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yalor, Judy rocks.......but she got some relationship problems and not committed to the label because of that and soon faded away....

My uncle would have courted her at their father's medicine shop but he got no money then.......:(

epB0ewp.png

Your uncle or your father