• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just wanna say Farewell to few Bros here....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no need to leave. You have a better chance of solving your problem if you keep in touch with everyone here as many of the members have a heart of gold.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
a sensible post for once.....i will add to your points tomorrow ....today can't ...i just upped zeddy.

There is no need to leave. You have a better chance of solving your problem if you keep in touch with everyone here as many of the members have a heart of gold.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Boss, how to transfer money with leave paper trail?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed, I had many problems resolved by the advice and advise from heart warming bros in SBF :biggrin::p:smile:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a difficult path you're going through, let's hope the fall of PAP could relief you and make a come back.

Welcome back, fast one indeed.
Am glad you found solace in times of difficulties. Looks like things are happening favorably to you.
The excitement and joy of the imminent death of Singapore biggest crook will definitely drown out your pain and agony you went through.