• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just wanna say Farewell to few Bros here....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm leaving this Forum for the time being for some personal reasons.. Might even leave this Forum for good... High chances I'm not going to post for a long time.... Just wanna say Goodbye and many thanks to the Boss...... Also to my good Bros, JW, KNNBCCB, I Hate Pappies, Uncle Erection2011, Big Froggy Chief Joe, Zhihau, Raiders, Uncle Golden Dragon, Alamaking, Narong, Laksaboy, Whoami, Hokkien, Bakkutay,Papsmearer, Uncle Middy Botak aka Looney, Erotica 69, Sleaguepunter, Rogue Trader and lastly to Tonychat even though we had our differences in the past...

I believe in Unity... Only thru Unity with all Bros regardless of race, only then we are able to topple the PAP... I have no clones and will never have one... Take care good care of yourselves Bros...Keep on the fight for 2016....

Goodbye...:smile:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm leaving this Forum for the time being for some personal reasons.. Might even leave this Forum for good... High chances I'm not going to post for a long time.... Just wanna say Goodbye and many thanks to the Boss...... Also to my good Bros, JW, KNNBCCB, I Hate Pappies, Uncle Erection2011, Big Froggy Chief Joe, Zhihau, Raiders, Uncle Golden Dragon, Alamaking, Narong, Laksaboy, Whoami, Hokkien, Bakkutay,Papsmearer, Uncle Middy Botak aka Looney, Erotica 69, Sleaguepunter, Rogue Trader and lastly to Tonychat even though we had our differences in the past...

I believe in Unity... Only thru Unity with all Bros regardless of race, only then we are able to topple the PAP... I have no clones and will never have one... Take care good care of yourselves Bros...Keep on the fight for 2016....

Goodbye...:smile:

For whatever reasons.......Stay healthy and all the best.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might even leave this Forum for good... Goodbye...:smile:
Whatever you do, DON'T commit suicide, IF that's your intention...
There's always some kind of hope...
And although I like Japanese culture a lot, one thing about it that I'm against is their suicide culture!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For whatever reasons.......Stay healthy and all the best.

Whatever you do, DON'T commit suicide, IF that's your intention...
There's always some kind of hope...
And although I like Japanese culture a lot, one thing about it that I'm against is their suicide culture!

All the best in whatever you do. :smile:

enjoy reading all yr posts. :smile:

Hi bro zeddy,

All the very best , and may success and health come to you.

Sorry if I miss out the names of some Bros.. Halsey, Lifeafter, Takashi ( don't know you whose clone :biggrin: ) Bro Muthukali also.... I will be here for the time being until midnight...

Thank You guys for the well wishes even though I gonna be in deep shit soon...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.. Things going to be bleak for me in the coming future for some personal reasons...

The Sammyboy spirit and brotherhood always be with me...:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is for Krafty... Stop whining... Your life situation not as jialat as mine...Take Good care and drive taxi safely..

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be here for the time being until midnight...

Thank You guys for the well wishes even though I gonna be in deep shit soon...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.. Things going to be bleak for me in the coming future for some personal reasons...
As long as you're NOT suicidal, there's always hope! :smile:
Even if you're bankrupt or jailed.... or even murdered, always look forward to a better afterlife after death! :smile: