• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bible guideline: Demaged Penis cannot go church!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deuteronomy 23:1

"If a man's testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the cat accepted your condition, so a little consolation for you there.:biggrin:

I am unable to make up my mind on whether I would consider her(your wifey) a hot cat. I have several lunch outings with her at a japanese restaurant at Taman Sutera. I would say her recommendation is good, the food is delicious! I don't want to spoil the relationship. At least, she is one christian lady who can accept a penis that has been tested with the baptism of true manhood. :wink:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unable to make up my mind on whether I would consider her(your wifey) a hot cat. I have several lunch outings with her at a japanese restaurant at Taman Sutera. I would say her recommendation is good, the food is delicious! I don't want to spoil the relationship. At least, she is one christian lady who can accept a penis that has been tested with the baptism of true manhood. :wink:

I don't know about hot cat, but I do know you aren't much of a hot dog!!!! LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor DIVA keep talking about sausages after a failed circumcision procedure. LOL!

That the only drop of juice that can be squeezed out of the Sacred Penis! Lol! Laughing at a failed circumcision is as good as laughing at your God! :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That the only drop of juice that can be squeezed out of the Sacred Penis! Lol! Laughing at a failed circumcision is as good as laughing at your God! :wink:

It's OK for you to laugh at Stinkie Sinkie who can speak as God. LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's is absolutely not ok for you to laugh at your God's sanctioned cutting lanjiao act. :wink:

Have you do a health check on your lanjiao before entering church? :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laughing at circumcision is as good as laughing at Jesus. Not convince, check with any pastor with no physical defect. Long lanjiao ones cannot consult!:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laughing at circumcision is as good as laughing at Jesus. Not convince, check with any pastor with no physical defect. Long lanjiao ones cannot consult!:wink:

LOL! I am completely not convinced by your failed attempt to associate laughing at your "shortcoming" with laughing at Jesus.