• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Sacred Bible says: Grabbed Penis or Testicles, Chopped Hand

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two (2) men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together and the WIFE of one intervenes to save her husband, if she seizes the other man’s secret parts (penis and / or balls[lumpar]), you shall chop off her hand, without pity. :eek:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two (2) men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together and the WIFE of one intervenes to save her husband, if she seizes the other man’s secret parts (penis and / or balls[lumpar]), you shall chop off her hand, without pity. :eek:

All of a sudden DIVA seems to be wanting to tell us something about his manhood...or the lack of it...LOL!!!!!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
That DIVA should not attempt to interpret the Bible, posterity at risk! LOL!

My question is:
what morals have you drawn from such deeply inspiring, divine verses?(past)

or

what morals can be drawn from such deeply inspiring, divine verses?(future)

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is:
what morals have you drawn from such deeply inspiring, divine verses?(past)

or

what morals can be drawn from such deeply inspiring, divine verses?(future)

That obeying God can be painful, right DIVA?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you follow this law or too painful?

LOL! When will we see DIVA's "powerful" exegesis that the Bible teaches that Christians must be circumcised? I hope DIVA can find verse that says something like "Repent, and be circumcised and baptised for the forgiveness of sins" LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I can show the New passages, what will you do?

Not according to what you have crafted. You are very sly, crafted a string of words that cannot be found. Cunning fox!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I can show the New passages, what will you do?

Not according to what you have crafted. You are very sly, crafted a string of words that cannot be found. Cunning fox!

If you fail to show what would you do? You have no more to cut. LOL!!!!