• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yet another balless pussy cunt..lai lai come and see

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
this balless pussy cunt cannot afford to use zap function..
SHE use vulgar instead

shameless balless pussy cunt.

who is this gay?
SHE is non other fookingyoux cunt

fookingyoux.jpg

Last edited:

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAI KONG LAN CIAO WAY
FUCK YOU MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE . I PM YOU ARE DARE NOT REPLY
YOU BO CHI SI BO

ZAP SI MI ZAP. I DONT PLAY CHILDREN GAME.

COME AND DRINK KOPI WITH ME.

FUCK YOU MOTHER CHEE BYE:oIo: :oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAI KONG LAN CIAO WAY
FUCK YOU MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE . I PM YOU ARE DARE NOT REPLY
YOU BO CHI SI BO

ZAP SI MI ZAP. I DONT PLAY CHILDREN GAME.

COME AND DRINK KOPI WITH ME.

FUCK YOU MOTHER CHEE BYE:oIo: :oIo:

YOU CHAO PAP IB.... MAI KONG LAN CIAO WAY

COME AND MEET

KAN PUI NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE :oIo: :oIo:

All the pap ib good for nothing. He got no balls to meet

only got balls to post image here. FUCK THAT PAP IB .. CHEEBYE KIA :oIo:

CHEE BYE PAP DOG. DONT TALK CIAO WAY

COME AND MEET AND SEE WHO BO CHI :oIo: :oIo:

all your posts are vulgar .very bad leh

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
i not interest in talking to balless PAP IB.

U CAN EITHER COME AND SETTLE WITH ME DRINK KOPI OR FUCK OFF:oIo: :oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's this FUCKED DUMB nick I didn't bother to remember, but it PM me a few times pasting hell money and stewpig shit.......so I quietly put it on IGNORE.

Heavens after that and the bestest part is that this moron does not even know it and thinks it has successfully left me shit messages, but vbulletin
is great......once someone is on your ignore list, you will not receive any PM from it........but the moron who is ignored will not know it......and keep posting PM to me, which is thrashed automatically by vbulletin into the thin air w/o me lifting a finger......HA HA HA HA HA

This is what is known as 'ghost banning'.......

Try it!

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's this FUCKED DUMB nick I didn't bother to remember, but it PM me a few times pasting hell money and stewpig shit.......so I quietly put it on IGNORE.

Heavens after that and the bestest part is that this moron does not even know it and thinks it has successfully left me shit messages, but vbulletin
is great......once someone is on your ignore list, you will not receive any PM from it........but the moron who is ignored will not know it......and keep posting PM to me, which is thrashed automatically by vbulletin into the thin air w/o me lifting a finger......HA HA HA HA HA

This is what is known as 'ghost banning'.......

Try it!

if this low scum Fookingyoux dare PM any hell money in my inbox..i will make sure his whole family die and cut of his already tiny dick and feed the hungry dog.

fookingyoux
you listen carefully.
you low scum dog