• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am getting more timid as i grow older

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm less timid because the nearer it is to the end, the less difference it makes if something goes wrong.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from what i observe, gutsy pple tend to get into trouble whether you get into a fight physically or politically.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are old and frail, you can ill afford to fall and break your bones. CPF is not enough for your medical bills.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not timid, but more mellow and more tolerant. No more honking at cars over small matters, or getting angry with motorists, cyclists and pedestrians. No more getting angry with arseholes. Don't want to waste my time and breath arguing or fighting with them.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can be timid but more lethal at the same time?
GoldenDragon: Are you referring to Pinky, who at the age of 62, is constantly thinking of fixing opposition parties? Another example is where Pinky, full of malice, sued a young peasant Sinkie called Roy for defamation.

Wasn't LKY in his 70s when he sued Chee Soon Juan?