• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Bride walks out of marriage after husband fails simple maths question

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://globalnews.ca/news/1880737/indian-bride-walks-out-of-wedding-when-groom-fails-math-test/

tok131-220_2015_120132_high.jpg
In this Feb. 20, 2015 file photo, Indian brides dressed in wedding finery wait for their grooms to arrive during a mass marriage ceremony in New Delhi, India.
AP Photo/Saurabh Das
NEW DELHI – An Indian bride walked out of her wedding ceremony after the groom failed to solve a simple math problem, police said Friday.
The bride tested the groom on his math skills and when he got the sum wrong, she walked out.
The question she asked: How much is 15 plus six?
His reply: 17.
The incident took place late Wednesday in Rasoolabad village near the industrial town of Kanpur in northern Uttar Pradesh state, local police officer Rakesh Kumar said Friday.
The groom’s family tried persuading the bride to return, but she refused. She said the groom had misled them about his education.
“The groom’s family kept us in the dark about his poor education,” said Mohar Singh, the bride’s father. “Even a first grader can answer this.”
Local police mediated between the families and both sides returned all the gifts and jewelry that had been exchanged before the wedding, Kumar said.
Last month, another bride in Uttar Pradesh married a wedding guest after the original groom had a seizure and collapsed at the wedding venue.
The groom’s family had not revealed that the groom was epileptic. While the groom was rushed to a hospital in Rampur town, the bride asked one of the wedding guests to step in and married him.
Most marriages in India are arranged by the families of the bride and groom. Except for brief meetings, the couple rarely gets to know each other before the nuptials.
© The Canadian Press, 2015

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Bride walks out of marriage after husband fails simple maths ques

Like that tonychat no chance to get marry liao

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Bride walks out of marriage after husband fails simple maths ques

Shit skin lie about everything. Its their DNA :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I heard same thing happened to Gay Loong too. George Yeo was supposed to marry Whore Jinx. Than at the wedding ceremony, he lifted up the veil and saw Whore Jinx for the first time, and threw up his curry puff. He asked his best man Gay Loong to take one for the team and marry the fugly bitch, which he did. The rest is history mah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

So how the hell did these people launch a space craft to MARS?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Imagine these same kind are managing our banks now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I also counted 17 what's wrong with her?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you can tell me what color is 17, then your answer is right.

Geniuses see colors in numbers and see colors in music. Those who can't be just common people.

For the bride, if she can ask the groom a question, she must allow the groom to ask her a question back.

If she can answer the question correctly, she can walk away. If not, she is just a dumb as the groom and
they would deserve each other.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

15 plus six
not 21 meh

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

"The bride tested the groom on his math skills and when he got the sum wrong, she walked out.
His reply: 17."

I in a way pity the groom because my own daughter who is age 27 is a special needs person. She can never do such math. She has mental development. She can work in the Dollar shop to do stuffing and cleaning but not cashier and her manager accommodate her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"The bride tested the groom on his math skills and when he got the sum wrong, she walked out.
His reply: 17."

I in a way pity the groom because my own daughter who is age 27 is a special needs person. She can never do such math. She has mental development. She can work in the Dollar shop to do stuffing and cleaning but not cashier and her manager accommodate her.

Hi I remember reading on the forum about someone whose daughter was being wheeled out from the vehicle of a special needs school and it was blocking the way of a taxi and the taxi was horning impatiently and this forummer knocked angrily on the taxi window telling the driver were he not going to migrate he would have killed the driver on the spot it scared the passengers so much who were Ang MOHs they quickly ran out the police were called and they spoke to the forummer about migration. Were you that forummer?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi I remember reading on the forum about someone whose daughter was being wheeled out from the vehicle of a special needs school and it was blocking the way of a taxi and the taxi was horning impatiently and this forummer knocked angrily on the taxi window telling the driver were he not going to migrate he would have killed the driver on the spot it scared the passengers so much who were Ang MOHs they quickly ran out the police were called and they spoke to the forummer about migration. Were you that forummer?

Yes I was the ONE. But I did not threaten to kill the taxi driver. I did bang at his window and shouted at him to tell him those were a group of special needs kids. It was just outside the main entrance to the Botanic Garden in Singapore and an Ang Moh was inside the taxi and he was shocked to see me shouting.

The damn taxi driver kept horning and the group of pre-school special needs kids were so frightened.

I wrote that remark at least 7 years ago when I was still married. 3 years ago I divorced and it was all my fault and a BIG mistake. I lose my family and my proud home. My ex-wife sold it immediately the divorce was granted as I gave her 100% title telling her NOT to sell the home because of sentimental values. I cried for days. Just 3 hours ago, after 2 years the house was sold, I "dared" to drive back with a friend to look at the bungalow. They cut off the 5 trees which my late mom said symbolize we 5 brothers and another young tree planted by my son. I felt like a piece of shit.

All I can say is that it is like my parents who passed away, many things in life we cannot turn the clock back. We need to move forward.

I am so happy to get my daughter over to Canada. She is age 27 and works in a dollar shop doing stuffing and general cleaning. She has Alberta govt grant of about Sin$1,700 and earns another Sin$600 for working 3 days of 5 hours/day in a week at minimum wages. She cannot work as cashier but the store manageress accommodates her and she has been in the same company for 7 years! She got free medical drugs, dental and glasses from the Alberta government. She takes her own transport and wakes up herself to go to work and get her own food. In other words she is independent.

Thank you for remembering me.

Please send me a confidential mail via Sammyboy.