• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan Will Leave All $$$ to Son

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
ENVY? ANYONE?

Possessing a net worth of over 9.8 billion RMB, Jackie Chan (成龍) previously declared that he will donate all his assets to charity. Jackie had stated that he will not leave a single dime for his son, Jaycee Chan (房祖名), as he hoped Jaycee would depend on himself to make a livelihood.

After Jaycee’s release from prison in February, Jackie was full of praises towards his son and stressed that Jaycee has changed for the better. The father and son’s relationship improved drastically following the ordeal. Jackie has also changed his mind regarding his will.

“If I don’t leave my assets to Jaycee, whom will I leave it to? Everything will be given to him. He is my son and I am his father. This will not change.”

Frequently considered the “Big Brother” in the entertainment industry, Jackie truthfully admitted that work was his priority and his family came in secondary. Although many frowned upon his values, Jackie expressed that if he had not placed such emphasis on his work, he would not be enjoying his current success. He added, “I am not living [my life] only for [my wife and son].”

Joan Lin (林鳳嬌) has been a very supportive wife, single-handedly raising Jaycee while Jackie focused on his career in the last 30 years. Jackie smiled and said, “She can stand me. If not, we would have split up early on. I don’t even remember her or my son’s birthdays. She was upset at me before, but I told her that I don’t even remember my own parents’ birthdays. She stopped being angry then.”

Currently 60 years old, Jackie has no intentions of retiring. Stating that many of his colleagues’ livelihoods depend on his company, Jackie still places work as his priority. When asked whether he has any regrets in life, Jackie confidently said, “Absolutely not. With my family reunited, my son having his mother to look after him, my films being box office successes, my company being stable, I have nothing more to ask for.”

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son probably overdose on pots before he wasted all his wealth. Charity would probably get the rest.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCP PLP :biggrin:

Jackie Chan refuses to give speech in front of journalists at political conference

Film star says the presence of the media stops him ‘speaking from the heart’ during political advisory body forum in Beijing

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 12 March, 2015, 1:57pm
UPDATED : Thursday, 12 March, 2015, 4:38pm

Stephen Chen
[email protected]

jc-npc.jpg

Jackie Chan arriving at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing earlier this week for a political advisory body meeting. Photo: AP

Film star Jackie Chan declined to read out a speech at a panel discussion at the annual meeting of China’s political advisory body because reporters were in the room.

Chan said he had prepared a long speech for a cultural panel at the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference in Beijing yesterday, but felt uncomfortable reading it out in the presence of the media.

“Look, there are so many journalists. What should I say? I don’t even dare make a speech,” he said during the meeting, which was open to the press.
For all the latest news from China’s parliamentary sessions click here

Chan, a delegate at the annual event, declined to say what his speech was about, but added that he could only speak honestly when reporters were not present.

“I really want to do something for the nation, or the people, and for Hong Kong. I prepared a speech with a thick stack of paper, now I dare not,” he said.

“It is true that sometimes when reporters are not allowed, I can say something truly from my heart. If I say something in front of the press now, I would only say fake things,” he said.

Chan’s presence at the annual political conference in Beijing regularly generates media interest and headlines.

Photographs of him hugging the PLA singer Song Zuying at another cultural panel discussion at the political forum last year went viral on the internet.

Chan described the controversy over him approaching Song from behind and snuggling with her cheek to cheek as “a lot of fuss over nothing”.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie can be a brilliant politician if he wants to.
Change stances like flipping underwear. One Word, Brilliant !

jw5

Loyal
He is saying this now so that in future, people will treat his son better. :wink: