• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Chinese girl feels frustrated

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its not because he is Malay but because he is Muslim.

He is still young so not religious, you will get hell when he gets old and decides to be more religious.

1964871_10152369252298706_747754909_n.jpg

It's 3.09am and I just wna pen down my current thoughts.

I find it extremely hilarious and ironic that I have a normal functioning nuclear family that I can't open up to. There are so many occasions that I would love to tell them about my serious relationship with H and the wish of having a future with him and yet here I am, telling all this on an online diary.

I know when I tell them, there is just gonna be one reaction:

No. You're crazy. He's malay and I demand you to break up w him.

I wished that my family will be more open and I've fantasized so many times that my family will come to accept other races as equal.

Sad to say, my family (including my aunts and uncles) are extremely racist and has made pretty much stereotypes about the said race.

I grew up in this kind of family. I'm definitely not proud to say that because of them, i stereotype malays when I was younger too. I attribute all the bad qualities to them and good qualities to my own race.

But nonetheless, I've learnt kindness from H. He showed me that the stereotypes aren't true. What's disgusting is how the way my mom, my sis and my aunt always talk about other races behind their backs.

Talk about living in a country which is known to be multi-cultural and respect is practiced in all settings in our lives. How damn ironic.

I lived through all these years without thinking much because hey, it's not affecting me anyway isn't it? But now, I see the minority's POV bcos H allows
Me to see it. I just feel so damn angry whenever my mom refers to them as pigs. Like why? What did they do to warrant such stereotypes and name callings? Did they harm us directly? Doesn't verbal bullying reflects the worst in us instead? Why makes us Chinese so superior? Why can't everyone live in harmony?

Due to the fact of feeling injustice for them, I started defending and had very frequent quarrels with my mom. My mom even scolded me and said: stop pretending to be such a saint yourself.

I need advice. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She on drugs ?
She also stereotype them from young , now she wants a circumcised dick with lotsa problems :rolleyes:
Wonder what they teach in schools nowadays :eek:

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
The young punks in singapore are living too comfortable life and never grew up to see how the m&ds killed and raped chinese women in the jakarta riot and how the m&d police turn a blind eye to it. At this age she's probably infatuated by that guitar strumming rock star wannabe malay. Just give her a few more years she will come crawling back to her family and realised how dumb she was back then.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think her "Malay" boyfriend is the same sort like Yacoob Ibrahim, modern, Muslim and not religious. Bet he doesn't ride bike, play guitar, kick football. Alot of moutain tortoise here in this forum. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong? I know Chinese guys who married a minah. Big deal. :rolleyes:

No need for circumcision or conversion. Religion is less of a deal than you make it out to be.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under Muslim law, you have to convert to Islam to marry your bf. Quran permits a man to have four wives. I wish you well.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on what I have read, most Muslims expect that their potential spouse convert to Islam.

Therefore, my suggestions and questions for that young lady are:
1. Does her friend insists that she converts to Islam, before they get married?
2. Will he allow her to practise her faith?
3. How will they raise their children?
4. Evaluate his character, and attributes (ambitious, hardworking, independent and responsible, non smoker, not into recreation drugs or alcohol, etc.)

If possible, and with respect, I would encourage that young lady not to continue the relationship, because it is more than family disagreement.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not Muslim law, but may be Islamic law or shariah (spelling??)

An individual who practise or believe in Islam is called a Muslim.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The young punks in singapore are living too comfortable life and never grew up to see how the m&ds killed and raped chinese women in the jakarta riot and how the m&d police turn a blind eye to it. At this age she's probably infatuated by that guitar strumming rock star wannabe malay. Just give her a few more years she will come crawling back to her family and realised how dumb she was back then.

I have seen a few Malays who are good and homely. But whether they have the drive like Chinese is another issue. Wait till the gal be asked to wear tudung, pray continuously 5 times a day, stay home and look after the kids while his husband party away with little income to bring back.

She will know that her Uncles and relative has great wisdom. Singapore girls are one kind, they think they know cos they studied but it is not the real thing which you see. Example like Singapore is a sleepy fishing village and PAP build SIngpaore from a Fishing village to a thriving metrapolis.

These girls think that they are smart, but unknown to them they had been subtely poison day by day.

Come to think of it, it is you guys are loser. She is so pretty yet snap up by a Malay. What are you guys doing ?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its her life, its her choice... Local Mats not as religious as their Indon, Mat Land counterparts... Mountain tortoises here should go out and mix more... My ex Mat colleague married a Malaysian Chinese gal who converted to Islam but only in name only... Lifestyle still the same, play 4D, Toto every week , didn't force the wife to wear tudung.. On weekends used to see the couple having beer back then at Charlie's Corner..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon the gf/hubby will ship her off to ISIS....

When I was younger I fell in love with a minah to the marriage stage.
Things din worked out and relationship ended.....often wondered if my life would have been different if I had married her.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon the gf/hubby will ship her off to ISIS....

When I was younger I fell in love with a minah to the marriage stage.
Things din worked out and relationship ended.....often wondered if my life would have been different if I had married her.

Ini betul !! Minah best lah !:p