• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Without PAP protection, more death and destruction heading my way

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-189.89,-27.50,1003

Singaporeans are so lucky that the PAP prevents these sorts of calamities from striking the Island.

Cyclone Pam set to hammer North Island (+ real-time tracker)

Cyclone Pam has been upgraded to the strongest storm category possible as it batters New Zealand's neighbours and heads south.
Northeastern parts of New Zealand were advised to brace for destructive weather in days ahead as a result of Pam.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-189.89,-27.50,1003

Singaporeans are so lucky that the PAP prevents these sorts of calamities from striking the Island.

Cyclone Pam has been upgraded to the strongest storm category possible as it batters New Zealand's neighbours and heads south.
Northeastern parts of New Zealand were advised to brace for destructive weather in days ahead as a result of Pam.

Twit. Please tell us how PAP can protect spore from natural calamities?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Twit. Please tell us how PAP can protect spore from natural calamities?

I have no idea how they do it but they certainly seem to be able to evoke divine intervention.

Singapore seems to have been protected from the wild elements ever since LKY appeared on the scene.

xantheka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea how they do it but they certainly seem to be able to evoke divine intervention.

Singapore seems to have been protected from the wild elements ever since LKY appeared on the scene.

It is pretty obvious how they will do it, they will threaten to tax the cyclone and that should frighten it away.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such boliao thread should go to the bin.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Such boliao thread should go to the bin.

I bring these issues up in order to make people realise just how lucky they are to live in Singapore under the protective shield of the PAP.

If you don't like the topic, don't read it.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bring these issues up in order to make people realise just how lucky they are to live in Singapore under the protective shield of the PAP.

If you don't like the topic, don't read it.

And yet the PAP failed to prevent the recent plankton bloom responsible for the recent mass fish deaths in our waters...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pretty obvious how they will do it, they will threaten to tax the cyclone and that should frighten it away.

They will build ERP and tax the typhoon on every inch of soil they touch on. If it is not enough,they will activate the Satellite to charge them more.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP needs everyone of us to work till we drop dead, and everything here belongs to PAP so rightfully PAP must be the Shepherd to protect all the sheep..or else PAP will also die.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the pap were to be in charge of california, there wouldn't be any earthquakes or wild fires. pap is da bestest!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to pay Dr Winslow a visit. Can go together with Ravi. Clinic having promo. See 2, 1 free.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed. LKY has transformed swamps to factories in the early days of Singapore's indepedence. Surely men must be blind not to see that as a sign of divine grace!