• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd uprising of the dragon prince - li hongyi

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the RED ONE has spoken......

these are the golden words of LKY:

"You didn't have to lie, cheat or steal. You didn't have to charm, flatter or cajole. You didn't have to care about frivolous things or play silly games. You could do something good with your life, and the best way to do so was to have good principles and conduct yourself honourably."

But mostly pinky only loves to screw the people.....NO ONE SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND. yes, they ve to watch their "behinds" now that ky is no longer available.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

vmq2N3u.gif

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/mediacentre/eulogy-mr-li-hongyi-cremation-service-late-mr-lee-kuan-yew

Beware... I hope this dream of his will not come true.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

when i watched and listen tentatively to the li princes speaking their eulogy for the great lky, i realised they were all PM and minitoots materials....many times better than teo ser fuck or baey yumyum.

maybe the lee dynasty shall continue for another generation to cum.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not pick on the six other children

the other 6 are all passive.

the RED ONE is that one who stands out and probably is now being groomed to ascend the throne maybe in 2 or 3 rounds of GE, i.e, if the pap could last that long.

PM could be MM by then and mickey mouse would take over to warm up the seat aka lau goh's seat warming pattern.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the writing are so obvious written all over the walls.....RED ONE shall ascend as the neXT emperor of the li dynasty.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, because he is best with photo editing. Remember what is the only gift he received from his yeye? Rightfully he should choose.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ahem...Obama doesnt look normal either. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Obama truly has brains ...not just a paper scholar. We doubt even if he is truly a scholar ...the sycophants in the bureaucracy made him a scholar.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the other 6 are all passive.

the RED ONE is that one who stands out and probably is now being groomed to ascend the throne maybe in 2 or 3 rounds of GE, i.e, if the pap could last that long.

PM could be MM by then and mickey mouse would take over to warm up the seat aka lau goh's seat warming pattern.

Hi there

1. Cavey, history may repeat itself.
2. But for this dynasty, it is drying up & out.