• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u think 'stay-at-home' moms should be given more tax monies?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of discussion about 'stay at home' moms and how they r .'priceless' and should be given more financial assistance... Blah blah blah!!! First of all, they quit their jobs to stay home and look after children - their decision and problem. Their husband should be supporting them instead of tapping into our tax $. If they not enough money when they r old?? Again, that's their husband and children problem. The rest of us got our own problems to handle!

jw5

Loyal
Not just "stay-at-home" mums. Those clowns should give benefits to single mums as well, especially if it is ascertained that they have not made it a habit of having children with different men or if it's not their own choice or fault that they are single mums.

Those bloody overbearing all-knowing clowns have to move away from the notion that "there is only one way to live". And in the eyes of their despot, it's having a husband and a wife (both obedient of course) and a family unit, just like they themselves are bound to do of course. :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If ze Gahmen wans more chewren feromz her shitizens, ze Garmen shudz pays forritz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ze Gahmen wans more chewren feromz her shitizens, ze Garmen shudz pays forritz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Indeed, kids will grow up to be future tax payers, if they are male, they would be NS slaves as well. I thought Singapore has a birth rate problem, maybe its time to ban condoms just like chewing gums.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lots of discussion about 'stay at home' moms and how they r .'priceless' and should be given more financial assistance... Blah blah blah!!! First of all, they quit their jobs to stay home and look after children - their decision and problem. Their husband should be supporting them instead of tapping into our tax $. If they not enough money when they r old?? Again, that's their husband and children problem. The rest of us got our own problems to handle!

I think Singaporeans most deserving of financial assistance from the government are those who run pro PAP forums and who have lost a big chunk of revenue because of the remote gambling act.

Considering the good community work they are doing, the government should provide a monthly grant to these site owners to make good the lost advertising revenue.

xantheka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singaporeans most deserving of financial assistance from the government are those who run pro PAP forums and who have lost a big chunk of revenue because of the remote gambling act.

Considering the good community work they are doing, the government should provide a monthly grant to these site owners to make good the lost advertising revenue.

I cant offer you much financially for this most excellent post but I have done the next best thing and upped your not-so-impressive points.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since PAP said CPF $ not yours, who in their right state of mind will top up their housewives CPF?
Shot their feet again.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... they quit their jobs to stay home and look after children - their decision and problem. Their husband should be supporting them instead of tapping into our tax $ ...
no worries ...

ah loon wil tel dem dey wen in wif their i's open ...

dat wat-u-tink burger is oredi i-ing his incremen ... dey wan ah loon 2 gif dem moni? ... can gif up hope totally ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since PAP said CPF $ not yours, who in their right state of mind will top up their housewives CPF?
Shot their feet again.
dey noe u not s2pig ... but dey wan u 2 b s2pig ... so dat dey can manipulate u over n over again 4 their own benefits ...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stay home mum contribute to the next generation. They nuture and keep the next generation in good hands. Why are they not allow to feed on the tax payers money ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay home moms its their problem. Dont see y tax payers must foot the bill. Its bad enough tat spore is the welfare state for pappies..now got to support housewives. .next support wat? Other ppls dogs n cats?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..most deserving of financial assistance from the government are those who run pro PAP forums and who have lost a big chunk of revenue because of the remote gambling act. ...good community work they are doing, the government should provide a monthly grant to these site owners to make good the lost advertising revenue.
Vested interests. Don't bet on it :p

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about stay at home dads? They need some financial help too. When bored, they need to go Geylang for quickies! The financial help will be helpful for their well being!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In addition to your mod duties I see you've been busy learning a foreign language.

ze udder guyz izza poz horz, moi onliz an inturnz wif a qota of an avarage uno poz a dayz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
shitze! hitz moi qota againz!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they should. We need a peasant to be the next PM. Elites have been a let down so far.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good to know you are so caring for sinkies but you also mentioned sinkies should not expect free handouts. More less so for pro fap scumbags paul laMpards

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about stay at home dads? They need some financial help too. When bored, they need to go Geylang for quickies! The financial help will be helpful for their well being!

The state should provide stay home dad by delivering the quickies to the home.