• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Why angmo countries all so swee one?

xpo2015

How come they managed to occupy the best spots in the world? All we could get are hot tropical high humid air with snakes and lizards. :biggrin:

Bariloche-_Argentina.jpg

This one buay swee ah?

attachment.php

• Singapore_Skyline_Panorama.jpg
    Singapore_Skyline_Panorama.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,089

Force 136

Because of their Christian heritage - the foundation of their politics is based on Christian concepts of loving and serving others .... hence the welfare orientated policies in social and urban planning.

garlic

Muslims get the oil, ang mohs get climate, scenery and little bit of everything else... Sinkie get PAP... :p

I think now a days many angmoh countries infested with negros and muslims

wait another few hundred million years for the earth to revolve slightly and the present day equator will then be placed somewhere nearer to where the south pole is currently. In the good old days, the arctic was tropical, hot and humid.

I think now a days many angmoh countries infested with negros and muslims

That may become a challenge.
I recalled that I have read somewhere, that in ablut 25 to 30 years, certain group(s) may form the majority in many western countries.
There is at least one Western country which is willing to pay each of those recent immigrants about $20,000 and the airfare to return to their original country.
I wish Canada could do the same, simply because that group(s) appear not to be able to integrate into Canadian society, but rather tried to impose its "culture and possibly religion" onto the Canadian society.

China has the best landscape. It has EVERYTHING! Resources, rare earth minerals and plenty.

Reddog

Because of their Christian heritage - the foundation of their politics is based on Christian concepts of loving and serving others .... hence the welfare orientated policies in social and urban planning.

Xtians aim to convert everyone to obey jesus cries. Those that they cannot convert, like Muslims, they will find reasons to occupy their countries (e.g. Palestine) and kill them (in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Palestine, etc). Xtians are evil.

garlic

Xtians aim to convert everyone to obey jesus cries. Those that they cannot convert, like Muslims, they will find reasons to occupy their countries (e.g. Palestine) and kill them (in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Palestine, etc). Xtians are evil.

Jews practise Judaism, not Christianity.. bring another example other than Palestine, please..