• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ALERT!!! FUCKLESS DICK stole my NTUC vouchers and GANG-RAPED my dog!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rJxsMlO.png

Within a span of 5 minutes, that FUCKLESS DICK gang-raped my doggie and stole 500 NTUC points from me!!!
Where is the law and order?? Where is Leongsam??

Even as a consummate and diehard PAP IB that I'm also cannot prevent this? I might as well support Opposition from now onwards!!!

PS: Should I deliver my ultimate, immediate and irrevocable 7,000 generations curse on that FUCKLESS DICK or not?

KNNma chao kuniang!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My points coming back up again ....... and not sure if donors want to be made public or not, so I keep it under wraps for now....LOL!

Heya, the fuckless dick cannot get the satisfaction it so craves...HA HA HA

siangsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously.

get a life.

My points coming back up again ....... and not sure if donors want to be made public or not, so I keep it under wraps for now....LOL!

Heya, the fuckless dick cannot get the satisfaction it so craves...HA HA HA

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rJxsMlO.png

Within a span of 5 minutes, that FUCKLESS DICK gang-raped my doggie and stole 500 NTUC points from me!!!
Where is the law and order?? Where is Leongsam??

Even as a consummate and diehard PAP IB that I'm also cannot prevent this? I might as well support Opposition from now onwards!!!

PS: Should I deliver my ultimate, immediate and irrevocable 7,000 generations curse on that FUCKLESS DICK or not?

KNNma chao kuniang!!!

psst I have points to up you, but it doesn't come free. Meet me at Pierce reservior tonight at 0100h. come in a sexy dress with sexy lingerie

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psst I have points to up you, but it doesn't come free. Meet me at Pierce reservior tonight at 0100h. come in a sexy dress with sexy lingerie

I strike TOTO liao......Now I very rich. No need to meet you in dark places anymore..........HA HA HA HA HA